• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead/Combined Ops Players out there?

lennoj

Inactive
Mentor
Reaction score
Ref: http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/90905/post-895236.html#msg895236

The thread above is old with no action.

I was wondering if anyone here has taken up Arma 2:OA/CO lately seeing how its free now via bohemia studios. Myself and a few others are looking for more people to join our squad. We have our own server, voip and all that other nerdy stuff.

Let me know,

www.haxs.org

The Arma squad is so far comprised of five CF members. we have a few civies sporting our tags in PS3 for other games. It's still a relatively new squad so we face the obvious challenges of getting our names out there and recruiting.

If you have any other questions or if you want to join us tomorrow for a round or two just ask.

Cheers,

I have the Arma games for my PC but I have literally never even opened the box.

m.k said:
I have the Arma games for my PC but I have literally never even opened the box.

well get it opened and come join us for a few games!

We should all download the free version of ArmA 2 and screw around in multiplayer or something, could be fun.  ;D

I have Arma 2, with OA, BAF and PMC. I'm still doing the singleplayer and have not tried multiplayer yet (internet connection is iffy sometimes). Fun game, but very unoptimized performance wise.

I'm playing vanilla Arma 2, If you want to join pop me a PM.

*Arma 2 Free works with Arma 2 RETAIL servers.

Went to your website. How do I join your crazy squad??

If you registered on the forums I'll shoot you a message with everyones contacts (steam id/xfire and voip int) and the timings for the next two scrimages.

See you in there Hulk!

----
As per the expansions - most servers now only require PMC & BAE Lite versions which are also free downloads :)

I do plan on running a Arma 3 server when it arrives as well as a BF3.

Cheers

Back