• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anti-Zombie kit.

So Bombardier/VW and Fiat/Iveco/Western Star parts are interchangable with BTR's...makes scary sense really, since the Iltis bits would have been snagged by the East Germans from the West Germans and the Fiat stuff by the Russians, since Fiat engineers are who brought the Commie Bastards them the Lada. 

ObedientiaZelum said:
And more experience points ;)

I'm going to need something to drive in order to carry all my ammo and supplies. Kinda leaning towards a BTR-60  :camo:

http://www.mortarinvestments.eu/products/armoured-vehicles-4/btr-60-8

Starting as low as $16'699

Might as well spend the extra 10K and get a BMP  :christmas happy:

If fixing a track on a BMP is anything like fixing one in the TLAV no thanks =)

Oh yes, my Christmas present! Could't find a spec on all loaded up. Why do I think my pack just got heavy! 8)

New edition to the kit

Trading in AR15s for a Robinson Armament XCR-L

XCRL16L.jpg

Modular rifle that allows you to quickly swap barrel lengths and calibers in under 5 minutes. 

Barrel lengths vary from 9.3", 11", 12", 14.7", 16" and 18.6"   

You can also swap calibers with a "kit" (runs between $500 and $800) consisting of a barrel, bolt, shell deflection thing (optional I think) and different mags of course.  (.300 blk will use the same bolt and mags as a 5.56)

Changeable calibers in the XCR-L include;
5.56 Nato
.300 BLK
6.8 SPC
7.62x39mm &
5.45x39mm

Light and heavy barrel profile options as well.

Best of all it's non-restricted, not that zombies care about that but police do.

There is also a XCR-M variant that's .308, .243 and .260

xcr-m-ls.jpg

That turned me off at first too but between having ranges canceled and tacticool operators bothering me selling a couple ARs and buying this with the profit was worth it.

Used they're between $1800 and $2200.  I can hook you up  ;)

Swapping calibers would be marginally interesting if you didn't lose your zero in the process. Waiting for ATRS Modern Varmint.

Mr. St-Cyr said:
Swapping calibers would be marginally interesting if you didn't lose your zero in the process.

Ammo may be a little tricky to come by once the zombies come, you may loose your zero but you may appreciate different ammo options  ;)

BinRat55 said:
You people are odd... ::)

But they won't be the first to have zombies chomping on their brains once the Zombie Apocalypse hits.  Becasue it's coming, just as inevitably as a Tom Mulcair majority government is coming.

Jarnhamar said:
Ammo may be a little tricky to come by once the zombies come, you may loose your zero but you may appreciate different ammo options  ;)

I have oodles of it.

Lugging multiple barrel assemblies and bolts in the hope of foraging for 6 different calibers doesn't? What is this? A scavenger hunt or an anti zombie kit?
:p

Jarnhamar said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w7FjW3QeiQ

Thats just massive greed. There is a difference between greed and zombies (I can't believe I just said that...)

Zombies - undead
Greed - dead from the neck up...

Still can't believe I am in this conversation!!

Mr. Gigglesworth said:
Lugging multiple barrel assemblies and bolts in the hope of foraging for 6 different calibers doesn't? What is this? A scavenger hunt or an anti zombie kit?
:p

But steel barrels make excellent clubs  ;D

Back