• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anti-Cheating Controls

Strike, test user in actually a test user... and his stats are skewed because I have created some artificial scenarios to test various aspects of the game.

As for Hacker/Cracker, most of the medal incentives were temporary boosts and have expired. I have also adjusted his other stats downward, so releasing the medals at this point would only allow him to re-acquire them.

At any rate, I have re-adjusted both accounts to make them more realistic and fair. Please let me know if you see any others that are out of whack!

Thanks
Mike

There are people in the top 20 I have never even heard of before how'd they get up there so fast.

I know all the members in the top 20.
One has been banned from participating in this site, but is still playing AO.

Of the top 50, there is only a few names that are not familiar to me.

There are incentives to participating in both sites, but nothing requiring someone to be part of Milnet and AO. So it is easy for someone to be playing a fair game and still get ahead of others without being a member here.

Excellent, I'm now 23rd. I meant to ask you Larry, what happened? You were neck and neck with me for quite a while and then you started to fade?

Due to issues with Facebook with some of the companies I contract for I play under an alias.

KJK

That's who it was eh....That would be Mike I guess..

I meant to ask you Larry, what happened? You were neck and neck with me for quite a while and then you started to fade?

So your Dave ;D Yeah i was trying to stay ahead of you..then I stopped to smell the roses and burn off missions as I want the "5000". I am doing 1 or 2 jumps a day at the moment trying to get ahead..... ;D

KJK said:
I noticed Test User is missing from the lineup.

KJK

I believe that Test User is the moniker that Mr Bobbitt uses when checking out/verifying the mechanics of this site and Afghan Ops; I presume 'he' can appear and disappear at any time.

Yep, Test User is a rather poor disguise for... well, my test user. :) I had cloned another user's stats to that account to help track an issue they were having, but that left Test User way up on the leaderboards. The issue has been resolved and so I finally got around to dropping Test User down to a reasonable spot.

Back