• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ANR NORAD

shadreamer

Inactive
Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

I'm currently doing up a book involving NORAD, and need some info on the ANR. There is an excellent document below which lists the various air regions and call-signs. I found call-signs for WADS, EADS, CONR and the Canadian areas, but does anyone know what the ANR NORAD callsign is? It is missing from this list.

http://www.carmachicago.com/profiles/norad.pdf

Cheers.

I'll take a stab but don't quote me.  NADS?

Guy Incognito said:
ANR's callsign is TOPROCK.
According to the 176th Wiki page, you are correct. Thanks. Easy to find the right path when you have a guide.

Cheers.

The link you provided is quite dated.  The structure is not quite the same...

shadreamer said:
Good Afternoon,

I'm currently doing up a book involving NORAD, and need some info on the ANR. There is an excellent document below which lists the various air regions and call-signs. I found call-signs for WADS, EADS, CONR and the Canadian areas, but does anyone know what the ANR NORAD callsign is? It is missing from this list.

http://www.carmachicago.com/profiles/norad.pdf

Cheers.

Within the document that you linked (which is, as Max mentioned, outdated), there is a link for NORAD's webpage.  I suggest you use that to find more of your information.  It is more accurate and up-to-date.  www.norad.mil

Morning,

One last question. Does the Cheyenne Mountain bunker have a radio call sign? I know NORAD HQ moved to Peterson AFB in 2006, leaving the bunker as the backup facility. However, does the bunker itself have a radio call sign? I cannot find one for either Peterson or Cheyenne Mountain.

"Crystal Palace" was suggested to me, but this would appear to be used by the President.

shadreamer said:
Morning,

One last question. Does the Cheyenne Mountain bunker have a radio call sign? I know NORAD HQ moved to Peterson AFB in 2006, leaving the bunker as the backup facility. However, does the bunker itself have a radio call sign? I cannot find one for either Peterson or Cheyenne Mountain.

"Crystal Palace" was suggested to me, but this would appear to be used by the President.

Just curious; why do you want to know?

Apologies, I answered this on Friday, but never saw it appear in the thread.

My original post mentions the reason. I'm researching a book.

Back