• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Announcing the Battle Procedure Aide Memoire for iPhone/iPad

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
I'm pleased to announce Army.ca's fourth mobile application. This one is a simple Aide Memoire that guides you through the entire Battle Procedure process via a simple set of menus. Whether you're a junior leader headed off to course or an old hand at Battle Procedure, you can put the BP process at your fingertips.

...and the best part is, it's FREE!

(Nobody ever said I was good at this 'business' thing...)

View in iTunes

Enjoy, and as always feedback is encouraged to help make the app even better.

Also available:

Cheers
Mike

It looks good! However, is it possible to make it for Android as well?  :nod:

Too bad its an iphone app ::) no love for us Blackberry users....

;D

Cui said:
It looks good! However, is it possible to make it for Android as well?  :nod:

Possible yes, but my time estimate says no. :)

Bzzliteyr said:
Not coming up in the search on my iphone.

It was just approved, so I suspect it's still populating through the App Store. It should be visible shortly. If you're anxious you can always tap the link above on your phone.

Just a note, in those screen shots, destruction is spelled incorrectly :)

Requires 5.1?!?!  Poo on you.  My jailbroken phone won't be acquiring this anytime soon.

Sythen said:
Just a note, in those screen shots, destruction is spelled incorrectly :)

Ouch, and fixed... thanks! Looks like 1.1 will be coming out soon then!

Bzzliteyr said:
Requires 5.1?!?!  Poo on you.  My jailbroken phone won't be acquiring this anytime soon.

Would 5.0 work better? I might be able to pull back the requirements for the next update.

Anyone with a jailbroken phone that is "untethered" would be running 5.0.1.  So yeah, if you can try and make that the minimum please do!

I'm still running Field Message Pad 1.0, do you have a version for me?    ;D

Under "Prepare and issue Orders", "Meteorological Briefing" is not spelled correctly (Mteorological).

Thanks for the app!

acen said:
Under "Prepare and issue Orders", "Meteorological Briefing" is not spelled correctly (Mteorological).

Thanks for the app!

Thanks, that's fixed in 1.1! :)

Mike Bobbitt said:
Possible yes, but my time estimate says no. :)

Whats the difficulty level in coding for Android? I've got a lot of time to kill in Kabul...

PuckChaser said:
Whats the difficulty level in coding for Android? I've got a lot of time to kill in Kabul...

Not sure, I don't have a 'droid phone and haven't even looked in to what's involved to be honest.

It's funny reading comments on iTunes about people
going berserk over paying .99 cents for an app they didn't like.

This is a very cool app and one of the few ones I would
gladly pay for.

Thanks for putting this out.  Hope to see more apps like this in the future (free or not).  Returns and reports would be pretty cool. Maybe a magical app that takes your info and whips it up into a memo format to be sent to your
Email then printed lol

But really, cool app.

Michael O'Leary said:
I'm still running Field Message Pad 1.0, do you have a version for me?    ;D

Anything for a Etch A Sketch yet?

Back