• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anna Nicole Smith DEAD!!!

career_radio-checker

Inactive
Reaction score
I really am shocked and never really expected this. Don't know really what to say except a part of my childhood has died with her  :'(

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20070208/smith_070208/20070208?hub=TopStories

She has passed..... but her boobies took a licking and kept on ticking!

Ironic that she spent over a decade in legal battles over her suga--I mean husbands-- fortune only to die months later.

sad news indeed
what a gal
she led her life and went for broke  so
rest in peace anna nicole  :salute:

scoty
edit  "broke" as in led her life to the fullest not for monetary,,edit for other edits...

Well, there goes option 1 for my retirement package, the "Meet Anna Nichole Smith" and then retire wealthy option.

Still, sickens me to think that this will rule CNN for the next how many weeks?

So she's dead.. That's too bad, and I feel sorry for her daughter.

Other than that, this stripper/ Playgirl/ alleged Goldigger's death really doesn't affect me. She was not a fixture in my childhood, does not affect my life.

Of course, we'll be reading about it for days. And if it's an overdose, well. That's what's happens kids, when you mix the purple pills with the red pills and the green pills, and then wash it down with your special "medicine"

Hauptmann Scharlachrot said:
Well, there goes option 1 for my retirement package, the "Meet Anna Nichole Smith" and then retire wealthy option.

Think of what The Daily show and Colbert report will do  ;D

To think that the US media will make a spectacle out of this while american boys and girls are fighting for their lives ..... leaves me ........... irritated.

Bye, bye Mrs Smith.

Next story (please)

yes CNN will milk this for days and real news and real events will have to settle for less fan fair

Hauptmann Scharlachrot said:

Try living 15 miles from the Hard Rock Cafe. Of course our local news has been beating this to death (no pun intended) since the minute it happened. Apparently nothing else of importance happened in south Florida today  ::)

And Richard Dawkins was supposed to be on Paula Zahn (CNN) tonight but noooo it's all ANS, all the time  :mad:

What's ironic is she wanted to be like Marilin Munroe - she died when she was 36, Anna was 39. I guess she was 3 years overdue.

To think that the US media will make a spectacle out of this while american boys and girls are fighting for their lives ..... leaves me ........... irritated.

Bye, bye Mrs Smith.

Next story (please)

But you took time to make not one, but two posts about the same thing.....  ^-^

My point is the irony that you feel the "American media will make a spectacle out of this" while you (we) are doing just that, on this board. That's all.

Too complicated to think about...

Great waste... but some pathologist somewhere is having an ethical nightmare deciding what he can and cannot touch.

muskrat89 said:
My point is the irony that you feel the "American media will make a spectacle out of this" while you (we) are doing just that, on this board. That's all.

Not just the American Media, here in Canada it's front page news for some reason as well  ???

and we care about her why?

Next story please.

Back