• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Animated Pie

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmmoTech90

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
How does one get their avatar to move, a la Blakeys spidey?  My pie should be on its way to its target but it just sits there frozen.

Poor pie...

Looks like the image itself isn't animated (at least not any more). My guess is when the avatar is resized, the animation is stripped out of it. You could get around this by providing a URL to the image instead of uploading it (where it will be resized and de-animated).

Cheers
Mike

It looks like it's moving, just real slow like an EP ;D

A related question, how do I get pictures in my signature area?

You would have to upload them to a free server like photobucket, and then use the tag it provides in your signature box.. it will provide you three tags, the one you want looks like this but without the spaces

[  img  ]  Along those lines if that makes any sense

Oddly enough though I now notice that my animation does not work either.. and I have loaded it as a serer adress... that is odd indeed... yet it works as a paste in like this

I wonder why?

Hmmm,

Got it flying in sig block, but not as an avatar.  The profile update page doesn't seem to like updating it.  When I paste the URL into the second option it shows the flying pie.  Once I click update it changes it to static pie and shows that I have uploaded a custom pic.

Very strange.  Might have to go ponder this over some pie...

Your an Ammo Tech, and you can't even get a PIE to go off?  Sheesh....

Tom

As noted earlier it is just moving very slowly.

I have identified it as a LAP

Loitering Attack Pie, currently loitering.

Get it moving please i can't stand a frozen pie it makes me nervous..... :-\

Wolf  :cdn:

Yea you will always have to eat the same pie......at least you will never be hungry... ;D

Oh you boyz...realllllly need a life, if that was the best you could do

Wolfe said:
Yea you will always have to eat the same pie......at least you will never be hungry... ;D

::)Men ::)

ArmeeChick

..and before this becomes a Radio Chatter topic,......question somewhat answered and thread fully locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back