• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

And the award for the funniest advertisement of 2020 goes to...

That Ryan Reynolds ad has been all over social media.  I love the name of his company, Maximum Effort.

Freaking hilarious.

Thanks for sharing, that's pure gold. As someone going through a separation during the pandemic, and casually dating again, can confirm.

Side note - You'd think people would want to take things slow during a pandemic, but my experience has actually been the opposite. There's a lot of anxiety in the general population right now, and it shows. I'm not sure if it's loneliness, financial insecurity/stability, or a combination of things but there are definitely a lot of people looking to get settled with someone new, and quick. It will be interesting to see if these relationships stand the test of time. It might work out in favour of some in the military who've had trouble finding stable partners willing to accept the lifestyle, but I can't help but feel sorry for a lot of civilians facing tough situations. So be kind, ladies and gentleman (and be smart as well!)

Back