• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

An Amazing Performance......RCAF Rock Band

Walt

Donor
Inactive
Reaction score
I stumbled upon this video on Youtube, which blew me away. It uplifted my spirit, and will hopefully do the same for you! I'm a retired Army guy, but this song gives a whole new meaning to "The RCAF ROCKS!!!!".

Walt

I stumbled upon this video on Youtube, which blew me away. It uplifted my spirit, and will hopefully do the same for you! I'm a retired Army guy, but this song gives a whole new meaning to "The RCAF ROCKS!!!!".

Walt
The you will love the second one.

Last edited:
Weinie,

Thanks! Another fantastic performance by the Spitfire Kings. It's a wonderful tribute to both the Beatles and Joe Cocker. An additional good tune is an Alicia Keys cover, performed by the same band:

Walt

Walt
This particular singer has sung The National Anthem at the Winnipeg Jets games. I've met him a few times and he should have the NHL gig vice the one the Jets have now.

Anyone else see a couple of 30 second recruiting spots here?

Back