• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Amended T4 for OP Impact

cdnchck

Inactive
Reaction score
Has anyone received their amended T4 for OP Impact for 2015?  Thank you

Check EMAA, check your T4 there, it will not look different than your previous one so just look for box 43 to be filled out.

Yes.  Took a week (EMAA) from signing the papers at the WOR.  The snail mail version showed up after 3 weeks.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised how the tax relief was done, both for previous tour folks and folks who were in theatre.

So on EMAA we should see a new updated T4? Or is it the same T4 but with box 43 filled out?

Like DH said, I had to go to the WOR to sign a form...my amended T4 should be on EMAA this coming week. 

Do you know what the exact form is?  My OR has a hard time understanding what I need...  They keep sending re-prints of my original T4...

I can't remember the name, sorry.  I just went in, and the reception clerk at the WOR had a big stack of them, found mine, I inked it and was told to wait a week or so for the soft copy on EMAA. 

The paperwork was signed on March 29, 2015.  However, the clerks are looking for the CFTPO message.  Did anyone need to provide it?

No, but the Tasking Cell at my WOR likely had ours already.  I'd check with Taskings, they should have it or be able to get it.

277to081 said:
Check EMAA, check your T4 there, it will not look different than your previous one so just look for box 43 to be filled out.

Also check MyAccount at CRA's website portal - DND's T4s are uploaded to CRA and are reflected in the portal.  Initial receipt and amendment history will also show up here (if you haven't registered you should do so - VERY useful if you suspect a T-slip was late).  I didn't even bother with EMAA this year... everything for me and the wife was on both of our MyAccount pages.

I didn't know that!  Thanks, this will save me a trip into work while on leave.  :D

donaldk said:
Also check MyAccount at CRA's website portal - DND's T4s are uploaded to CRA and are reflected in the portal.  Initial receipt and amendment history will also show up here (if you haven't registered you should do so - VERY useful if you suspect a T-slip was late).  I didn't even bother with EMAA this year... everything for me and the wife was on both of our MyAccount pages.

My amended T4 has yet to be uploaded to the CRA site and it has been close to a month since I received mine on EMAA.

SupersonicMax said:
Do you know what the exact form is?  My OR has a hard time understanding what I need...  They keep sending re-prints of my original T4...

Here is the instructions I got:

The process will be as follows:

-Come into the WOR front desk, at your earliest convenience to sign the DND 2507, which is the Risk Allowance form.  The new rate set at a 02E level (giving you the tax-relief, as opposed to a 02N which was set when you deployed)

-Once signed, it will be entered into the pay system, and a T4 will be automatically generated by the Mil Pay system and sent to wherever you have opted for your normal T4 to go.

277to081 said:

-Come into the WOR front desk, at your earliest convenience to sign the DND 2507, which is the Risk Allowance form.  The new rate set at a 02E level (giving you the tax-relief, as opposed to a 02N which was set when you deployed)

-Once signed, it will be entered into the pay system, and a T4 will be automatically generated by the Mil Pay system and sent to wherever you have opted for your normal T4 to go.

I am OUTCAN and my OR is CDLS(W), in Washington, DC.  That's 2 hours away.  I can't drive there on weekdays since I am on a course here....  I will let CDLS know they need to fill and file DND2507.  Thanks.

277to081 said:

We were just told to wait for a revised T4 and file a T1 amendment with CRA. Nothing was mentioned about signing a 2507. Can't they just all be on the same page?

The previous 2 posts are bang on. Revised T4s will be mailed to your home address, and mbr will have to deal with CRA. Easiest way, log into your CRA account (everyone should have one, and easy to sign up if you don't), and upload a copy of the revised T4. It's quicked this way vice sending it by snail mail.

I had a question on how tax relief works, does the member get his monthly pay of up to 7556$ (I think thats the max) and then the rest of his pay that is taxed. Or does he get his normal pay, plus allowances, and when he files his taxes at the end of the FY he gets a bunch of money back?

Thanks

Back