• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Amazing Race Canada 2018

observor 69

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Tis with great sorrow that I have to report that "Chewy and Happy", two retired RCAF pilots, are out of the Amazing Race Canada 2018.  ;)
While playing with great heart, unfortunately our "Senior" aviators had to accept defeat with grace.  :cdnsalute:

https://www.ctv.ca/The-Amazing-Race-Canada/Teams/Chewy-and-Happy

Oldgateboatdriver said:
The Navy is still in!  ;D
I wish them luck, but I think they may be the directionally challenged team that every season of the race seems to have.

Baden Guy said:
Tis with great sorrow that I have to report that "Chewy and Happy", two retired RCAF pilots, are out of the Amazing Race Canada 2018.  ;)
While playing with great heart, unfortunately our "Senior" aviators had to accept defeat with grace.  :cdnsalute:

https://www.ctv.ca/The-Amazing-Race-Canada/Teams/Chewy-and-Happy

Yes. I quite thought that things were going downhill for them when they couldn't grab the beaver on the first try. Sad.  ;D

:cheers:

FJAG said:
Yes. I quite thought that things were going downhill for them when they couldn't grab the beaver on the first try. Sad.  ;D

And you know he's never going to live that one down either.  :rofl:

reference: newswire.ca

Follow up on our RCN team: Zainab and Monica were the 4th team to end their run on the show, Aug 7th.

BZ for standing up, working hard and doing well.

Judging by the commercials for next Tuesday's episode the race goes to Fredericton NB and possibly Gagetown to do several military style challenges.

FJAG said:
Judging by the commercials for next Tuesday's episode the race goes to Fredericton NB and possibly Gagetown to do several military style challenges.

Drinking Timmies?  Standing in line at the MIR to get a beard chit?  Ordering boots online because clothing stores can't get any from the depot?  Trying to reset your DLN password?

dapaterson said:
Drinking Timmies?  Standing in line at the MIR to get a beard chit?  Ordering boots online because clothing stores can't get any from the depot?  Trying to reset your DLN password?

Getting a LAV stuck/unstuck in the Lawfield Mud Plain...

MM

Buying a box of Tide at the CANEX?

Back