• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

All things Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)

daftandbarmy

Army.ca Relic
Reaction score
What's the big deal about that snippet of a video ?

Something like this, I think ;)

safe for kate crushing GIF

RangerRay

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
The real Mao suit has four pockets, a more closed collar and does not appear to be made of silk. It actually has its origins with Dr. Sun Yat-sen and the Chinese Republican movement.

I am guessing Biden and Trudeau are wearing traditional Cambodian garb for the group photo.

When they meet in Canada, everyone will probably be dressed in Mac jackets (i.e. Vancouver Island tuxedo).

Kat Stevens

Army.ca Fixture
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
The real Mao suit has four pockets, a more closed collar and does not appear to be made of silk. It actually has its origins with Dr. Sun Yat-sen and the Chinese Republican movement.

I am guessing Biden and Trudeau are wearing traditional Cambodian garb for the group photo.

When they meet in Canada, everyone will probably be dressed in Mac jackets (i.e. Vancouver Island tuxedo).
$1000 limited edition Hudson's Bay coat would be my guess.

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Relic
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
I see nowhere where he died from MH problems. I assumed he died from covid vax. The same as so many other athletic males, in their prime have done due to vax complications. I found it ironic, with him pushing it on the country, that he should die that way. That's why it's posted in the Covid thread Bruce. Guess that one got by you on your way to centre me out. I said draw your own conclusions. I made zero statement otherwise. You concluded suicide from the sounds of it. That's on you. That was not my take. However, like I said, I posted it, you decide on your own, don't blame me for your own thoughts.

But hey there Bruce. I'll apologize to your sense of superiority for calling me out and taking a stab at my problems to suit your narrative.. Maybe you can tell me what his problem was and how he died. I have found zilch so far. You're all knowing and omnipotent, especially about what goes on in my fucked up head, you should be able to divine the reason he died, right buddy? Maybe you should be my doctor because you seem to know better than my shrink what goes on up there. So eager to jump down my throat with your sanctimonious crap. I see you dragged your peanut gallery with you. Lumber? Another one that thinks he's qualified to diagnose people, on the internet.

If it turns out that it was suicide, you feel free to use your great god powers and delete it. Or leave it. I don't care because you were wrong about me once again.

A PM would have sufficed, but where would the fun be in that, for you and your posse?

Perhaps you should learn Latin. I wasn't the only one that thought that way I did. However, you didn't challenge that post, did you? Just mine.

Oh btw, Merry Christmas.

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Relic
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
...an MP died. There are literally an infinite number of conclusions you could draw. What are you baiting at?
That was just weak. You have a fantastic imagination, you could have sussed out any number of reasons. I shouldn't have bothered looking at the show ignored content.

Remius

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
If we are making wild guesses, then I maybe some Convoy assassin bitter about the roll out. Maybe the PMs personal sniper or someone else with an axe to grind. After all they are very well funded from foreign money and they’ve shown they are capable of anything…crazy eh?

Or maybe look at the obit, and see where the family would like money donated.

Lumber

Army.ca Veteran
Donor
Reaction score
That was just weak. You have a fantastic imagination, you could have sussed out any number of reasons. I shouldn't have bothered looking at the show ignored content.
Part of me feels like it's a badge of honour to be on your ignore list. Another part of me is sad that you would want to participate as a member of an online forum, but then run away and hide when people push back on your views/opinions. Do you really just want to yell at clouds all day without challenge?

Anyways, knowing you, OF COURSE the first conclusion I drew was "FJ thinks this guy died from a Covid shot". But, then I went and did the tinniest amount of digging, and there was literally nothing anywhere that seemed to provide even the barest of justification for even the craziest anti-vaxxer to draw the conclusion that he died from the vaccine, so I really was at a loss for what conclusion you were getting at. In fact, my digging revealed for more information that supports Bruce and Remius' statements. The man was suffering from mental health issues (which were probably made worse by being bullied about his job trying to save lives).

And even if he HAD died from the covid vaccine, so what? 12.7 billion doses of the vaccine have been administered. In the US, they've administered 657 million doses, and have had 17,868 of deaths reported to have occurred soon after receiving the vaccine. Even if every one of those deaths could be attributed to the vaccine, that would be a death rate of 0.0027%, which is so low that if you're afraid of it, you'd better not get in your car today. However, what's more likely is that almost none of these deaths will be attributed to the vaccine. Canada has not been able to conclusively attribute any post-vaccine deaths to having had the vaccine as the underlying cause, and in late 2021, the UK had only 5 deaths where the vaccine was the underlying cause, and an additional 4 where it contributed to it.

McG

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score

Lumber

Army.ca Veteran
Donor
Reaction score
The problem with debating people who have embraced post-truth is that they believe valid conclusions can be drawn from imagination.
I just realized that FJ actually complimented me when he said I have an "amazing imagination". 😇

PMedMoe

Army.ca Legend
Donor
Reaction score
Careful there mariomike. Some people here don't like it when you point out the bias of their source. ;)