• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Al-Qaeda cell targets Prince Harry

jacksparrow

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
PRINCE Harry is being targeted by an al-Qaeda cell—forcing his personal security to be raised to the same level as the QUEEN'S.
Specific intelligence of a threat to the 23-year-old royal has been passed by British spies to Scotland Yard's elite Royal and Diplomatic Protection Department, the News of the World can reveal.

In response, Harry's armed bodyguards have stepped up his security level to its highest ever degree.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/0308_prince_harry_threat.shtml

Anyone else remember what happend to a terrorist group when they targeted a Royal...I think the IRA still remembers....

If there is one segment of society in the British Isles you do not target it's the Royals. Doom on the AQ should they be retarded enough to actually try this or worse succeed.

Edit: Spelling

BulletMagnet said:
Anyone else remember what happend to a terrorist group when they targeted a Royal...I think the IRA still remembers....

If there is one segment of society in the British Isles you do not target it's the Royals. Doom on the AQ should the be retarded enough to actually try this or worse succeed.

Wasn't that after the IRA took care of the Earl Mountbatten ?

Yup..then people (IRA  Members of that cell) started turning up dead in none to pleasent manners.

22 SAS was let off the leash and people paid the price for hitting a Royal..You think they are scary people now and head men are running, Just imagine them with more then just duty...Now it would be a cause and it would be personal.

What more could they do, find OBL?
Does it take the death of a Royal to end this?
IMO, AQ wont be phased one bit, remember, they like to die....

Well even when the SAS was hunting the IRA they played by rules, When they hit Mountbatten there were none and the IRA quickly changed it's tune on certain things.

You may think there isn't much more they could do, I disagree there is much much more they could it just takes the political will to do it. Killing a Royal has proven to be the catalyst to cause the political will. They may be willing to Die at the brain washed masses level but the headmen have proven less idealistic in terms of death.

BulletMagnet said:
but the headmen have proven less idealistic in terms of death.

Yup, willing to fight to the death......................as long as its someone elses.

BulletMagnet said:
Well even when the SAS was hunting the IRA they played by rules, When they hit Mountbatten there were none and the IRA quickly changed it's tune on certain things.

You may think there isn't much more they could do, I disagree there is much much more they could it just takes the political will to do it. Killing a Royal has proven to be the catalyst to cause the political will. They may be willing to Die at the brain washed masses level but the headmen have proven less idealistic in terms of death. 

I think it was a little easier for the UK to target the IRA than it will be to target the AQ.  Sounds like the cell making the threat isnt even in the same geograhic region of the world...

Back