• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Aircraft Structures Technican

j.paul

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I have spent many hours looking on the web for information related to the Aircraft Structures Technican Trade.  I spoke the the Recruiting Centre, but they could only tell me more or less what was written on the paper they give you, which isnt every much.  A friend recommended me to this site.

I was wondering if anyone could share there experiences and/or any knowledge they may have regarding this trade.  I want to learn as much as I can before I make my choice.  I would love to here about everything from the training to experiences on different bases to specialty courses to what your day to day was like.

Thank you in advance.  It is much appreciated.

J. Paul

**Edited for spelling.

The Recruiting Center should be able to give you more information than that.  If not, perhaps ask the recruiting center if they can provide you contacts at the CF School of Aerospace Technology and Engineering, where Aircraft Structures Technician training is conducted.

Regards

Back