• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Airborne Regiment of Canada

Fixed wing loaded jumpers a Brown's Airfield (Pembroke Airport), or Trenton (jumpers bussed from Pet - and bussed BACK if there was a stop-drop).

Fling-wings loaded right in front of the DZ shack, or one of the pde squares (rare).

Or on the DZ at Cobden, before DZ Anzio was built.

We don't own any LAND there - most of it was a long term lease from the Sarcee FN.

The 3PPCLI building at Namao DOES face the 14,000 foot runway - too bad it is closed to other than helicopters, or I would say move them to Edmonton and put 1PPCLI or the Strats in Dundurn, where there is a trg area and a city close by of 240,000 - Saskatoon.

"The 3PPCLI building at Namao DOES face the 14,000 foot runway - too bad it is closed to other than helicopters, or I would say move them to Edmonton and put 1PPCLI or the Strats in Dundurn, where there is a trg area and a city close by of 240,000 - Saskatoon."

Thats as dumb as moving 2vp to Shilo.....oh ohhhhhh....nevermind!!!!

From what I've heard the CSOR Combat Regiment is pretty much just like the Airborne regiments...I'll let ya know more...
LAST PART EDITED FOR PERSEC

Back