• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Afghanistan's Canadian medical teams

HItorMiss

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Little video on the good work our Medics are doing overseas. Sadly the the young boy mentioned in the video died the following day his injuries were just to extensive.

Video

And some of you may notice a familiar face or two  ;)

Can't say I recognize too many faces (if I paused the video, I might be able to pick out a couple) but I know where they filmed.  ;D

Recognized one from many moons ago,  at least one for sure who was a master-jack when we were in gag town right MM?  :salute:

Either way...I tip my hat to these fine folks.!  Keep up the good work.!!      :salute:        :cdn:      :yellow:

xo31@711ret said:
Recognized one from many moons ago,  at least one for sure who was a master-jack when we were in gag town right MM?  :salute:

Yes indeed.

MM

Not a bad video , if I say so myself.  ;)

A great learning experience, but a rough day.  :(

All in all though, I really love my job over here.

As I have been know to say:

"a busy day for me is a bad day for someone else"

Or like I say - "I have fun at other people's expnse" or "My fun starts when yours stops".  How I miss the ER...

MM

/August 18, 2010/

lol..surely you jest.  3 months isn't bad is it?.  It's those 2yr TR's (thread revivals) that really get me excited.

Good to see the same acid on all forums.., flamed if you don't search...flamed if you do ;). ;D

Unless I started the thread, I don't tend to post in stuff that's months old without much activity - I'd update something perhaps.

BTW, if you were being flamed, you'd think you were at the bottom of an NFL dogpile  :nod:.  We just tend to notice when people start posting on old/oldish threads a whole bunch all at once.

MM

NFL Dogpile eh?  I'll have to ask my buddy about that one.  No worries on that, I can take a crack or two without thinkin' anything of it :).

Yeah, what can I say., obviously I'm not on here as much as some.  Just wanted to do some browsingzall.

Back