• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Afghan Ops (the Milnet game) Horror Stories

Mission Failed: Meet at Timmies (-8CR, -77 Morale)
Equipment Consumed:
7x  Large Double Double

Damn I should have got a 2nd tray

Mission Failed: Assault the training camp and stop foreign fighters from crossing the border (-2625CR, -16 Morale)  :crybaby:  So much for that level up opportunity.

Max Consecutive Days Played: 294
Current Consecutive Days Played: 2

Doh. Was on the road earlier this week and apparently let my first day go by without checking in!

Mike Bobbitt said:
Max Consecutive Days Played: 294
Current Consecutive Days Played: 2

Doh. Was on the road earlier this week and apparently let my first day go by without checking in!

:eek:

Well, Mike, we know you were with us in spirit!  :nod:

Heheh, maybe I should add another medal tier for 300 consecutive days... just to burn myself. ;)

Mike Bobbitt said:
Heheh, maybe I should add another medal tier for 300 consecutive days...
Yes please!  ;D

Harris said:
Mission Failed: Assault the training camp and stop foreign fighters from crossing the border (-2625CR, -16 Morale)  :crybaby:  So much for that level up opportunity.
Ouch!  I've missed a couple that are -1800CR.  Almost gets me wanting to do lower CR missions even if the return isn't as great of a ratio just so a fail doesn't hurt as much.  But the game is too addictive and I always seem willing to take that chance just to get that much further ahead.

airmich said:
But the game is too addictive and I always seem willing to take that chance just to get that much further ahead.
Just started getting into these higher missions.

At least I'm not the only one who has his fingers crossed while the page reloads hoping it reads, "Success"

You missed out on 40040 Combat Readiness by not checking in earlier

Gotta love how exercises get in the way.

JohnTBay said:
You missed out on 40040 Combat Readiness by not checking in earlier

Gotta love how exercises get in the way.

I bought a smartphone with a gig of data a month just so I can play this game anywhere...  >:D

Blowing all my MP on Leopards ... I guess I should be glad we don't get nailed for operating costs

Watching my attempt to have 35 successful missions come to an end on number 35. Attempting a mission which asked for my last 4 CR. Sometimes, being an Officer is rough.

I know I won't get much sympathy but my kingdom for more morale medals....Believe me once your up there and can't get on the computer on time accumulating CR over time kills your morale and the nice bonus that comes with it.

Mission Failed: Back to work after leave. (-4160CR, -26 Morale) and lost out on 710072 CR  :facepalm:

The good news is, you're 8th for missed CR overall! :)

You missed out on 287165 Combat Readiness by not checking in earlier! -40 Morale

Awesome. Love the complete lack of any internet in Gagetown, JRs doesn't even have wireless!

Sadly, you really are correct.  I could skype home from Kabul.  Gagetown not so much.

Mission Failed: Represent Canada at an international event (-600CR, -8 Morale)

AKA: Got drunk and missed the bus.  >:D

Back