• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Afghan Ops Contest: Play and win a Vulture II Backpack! ($199.99 MSRP)

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
Another month, and another contest courtesy of Tactown Gear. This time, you can win a Vulture II Backpack. Intimidate your civvy co-workers or send your kid to school with the coolest back pack going. :)

As always, each proficiency level you gain with the contest mission earns you one 'ballot' for the prize draw. So if you make it to proficiency level 20, you have 20 chances to win the prize. It's not as easy as it sounds though... with each level, proficiency is harder to earn so the higher you go, the longer it takes to get to the next level. Check the Stats tab at any time to see how many ballots you have earned, as well as the top 10 players for the contest. All you need is one ballot to win!

The new Conduct a foot patrol through District 9 mission is located in Kandahar City, and is clearly marked with (CONTEST) in the title.

On Sunday, May 1st at noon AT, the winner will be chosen at random.

At proficiency level 1, the mission stats are:

• Rank 17
  • Consumes 17 Combat Readiness
  • Provides 57 Combat Experience
  • Equipment needed:
    • 1 x Desert Boots (8
      MilPoints.png
      )
    • 1 x C7A2 Rifle (40
      MilPoints.png
      )
    • 2 x 120x 5.56mm Ball (5
      MilPoints.png
      ) [Consumed]
    • 1 x Vulture II Backpack (20
      MilPoints.png
      )

Enjoy! :)

What luck! First run at the mission and I get "Mission Failed"..... Is this an indicator I'm not going to win so I shouldn't bother??  ;D

Well the missions were terrific for gathering Intelligence. Thanks Mike.  ;D

Another awesome contest, thanks Mike and Sylvain (from Tactown). I think I'll get a couple levels tomorrow morning, gotta stay ahead of Chief Stoker.  >:D

Here we go again...:)

Thanks again for the opportunities Mike and Tactown!

Yay!! Just got to level 17 tonight and entered my first ballot! haha

how is the level requirement determined? last time it was 38 and now 17?

It's a combination of things really... used to be that I would find a Rank where there was no mission already, to plug the gaps... now all the lower Ranks will already unlock missions, so I can add them in anywhere. I made this one lower to make it accessible to more players. No magic to it. :)

Another month, another piece of kit to dream about ;)

i guess i was just being sulky to the fact that i couldn't participate the last contest until like the 2nd last day

Even better! Time to get on those missions.

Back