• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Afghan Ops Contest: Play and win a 1495 Pelican Case! ($289.99 MSRP)

Well, I am done. I don't think I can get to level 17 before the end of the month so lv 16 is where I top out.

Good luck to all.

Good luck to all,

I'm kind of surprised there doesn't seem to be a signifigant correlation between top players and most ballots

The ratio for CR to CE isn't high enough. I'll probably get myself onto the leader board for the ballots, but not do any more than that. At the top of the highscore sheet, if you miss a day, you may fall behind a couple hundred CE which is hard to make up once all the int missions are completed.

Yeah, I dropped 6(I think) postition focusing on the contest. So it depends on your priorities. If you were on top and wanted to stay there, putting CR into that mission did not help much.

That was exactly my reasoning as well. I am fighting a losing battle with MJP ;) I was hoping he was doing the contest so I could play catch up up a bit.

Task said:
That was exactly my reasoning as well. I am fighting a losing battle with MJP ;) I was hoping he was doing the contest so I could play catch up up a bit.

I have a pelican case for my laptop so I was only playing it when I needed to use up CR.  You did catch up to me and were on track to pass me as I have fallen off the wagon of keeping track of when my CR gets back up there and end up missing a ton of it.  I saved my % of CE medals though and was waiting to use them when my CE was high enough to give me a good boost.

Hehe, My only hope now is when Mike adds some new medals, or you get sent to the field ;)

Task said:
Hehe, My only hope now is when Mike adds some new medals, or you get sent to the field ;)

Hope for medals....I am a student and won't see the field or a course for quite some time  ;D

I got a few entries....had a good play the other day, cashed in an INT, and after tonight's play (hopefully I can get online) I won't be participating much for a bit. 

On the plus side, I got my 180 days consecutive already, so that's not a big deal.

NS

I know I can get 1 more ballot in...but the CLOWNS.. I CANT STOP!!! :crybaby:

Sorry, took a few minutes longer than expected... The winner is...

MJP!

Congrats, if you PM me your address I'll pass it on to Tactown so they can send you the case. I wonder what they'll ship it in? ;)

SevenSixTwo said:
How is that even possible?

I believe he means Rank 38, so that he could participate in the contest.

Congrats MJP!

Congrats MJP!

It would have been sweet to win as its my birthday today, but I guess I'll just save my good luck for that roll up the rim Toyota Matrix. ;)

I didn't put too much into this one. It helped me advance a few levels instead.  >:D

Back