• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Afghan drugs a temptation for troops

I was thinking about this earlier today.If the media figures we are going to be approached by organised crime in regards to drugs why not Human smuggling?

The taliban values for women are low we could buy Afghan women and children and sell them on the black market.2 mules could land us 10-15 women,netting well over 10,000 USD per person selling them to China on the border.

As well with movie stars wanting foreign kids we could open up a baby market as well!

As well I bet I could make some money selling back IED's to the taliban! Not to mention the surplus of ammo we have that we could sell.I wonder how much I could get if I "lost" a LAV?Whoops...lost another Carl G Quartermaster!

Not to mention I could smuggle all the captured weapons home and fund my own militia!

Does all this sound silly?It is on the same level as the drug accusations.

Somehow I'm sure all of the above COULD be attainable.However what the media tends to forget we are not a bunch of hired guns trying to make a buck.Last time I checked I could make a lot more money on a oil patch...and see my family.The thing is we have the code of service discipline,we have a job we are doing which many Canadians wouldn't.We are over there trying to KILL the taliban,and restore order.

I beg of the media to stop with your witch hunts,stop trying to be the next reporter getting the top story.

As well does anyone have use for a 56yr old woman with one arm?I can't get rid of her.

Leave the ARMY alone in Afghanistan for the love of God!!

The Navy:

a. we lose more small arms in the sea during Boarding Ops getting caught up in rigging,

b. we go to Amsterdam, Carribean, South America and have drug issues (see NATO VDQ personnel drug tests),

c. Have our own security IT issues.

Headline: Navy returns from Amsterdam. No sailors tempted! All went to Church!!

Your right GW a slow news day. What garbage!!

HFXCrow said:
Your right GW a slow news day. What garbage!!

And we have now witnessed, almost on cue, questions once again on the demographics making up the CF.  It would appear we are everyones favourite "Social Experiment".

Has anyone tested the reporters coming back from missions where they rub against marijuana plants?  It would be interesting to see the results, and how they'd be reported, given the lack of context in the CP piece....

milnews.ca said:
Has anyone tested the reporters coming back from missions where they rub against marijuana plants?  It would be interesting to see the results, and how they'd be reported, given the lack of context in the CP piece....

>:D  .......Or the two beer rules?

Back