• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Advice for FMR (from: FWSAR (CC130H, Buffalo, C27J, V22): Status & Possibilities )

A

aesop081

FMR said:
same invention but one use complex engine the other one use piston engine much more simple.

You really have no freakin clue do you. You and "thunderchild" must be freinds.

::)

CDN Aviator said:
You really have no freakin clue do you. You and "thunderchild" must be freinds.

::)

who is thunderchild..

FMR said:
Yes that mean everything Ton binome...i don't know who is it lol

Someone who, like you, spends too much time reading AW&ST (or whatever book), plays too much Ace combat 4 and thinks he knows everyting.

CDN Aviator said:
Someone who, like you, spends too much time reading AW&ST (or whatever book), plays too much Ace combat 4 and thinks he knows everyting.

I don't play video game, but work for CGI  http://www.cgi.com/web/en/home.htm ..i don't know in english , mais je fait des cours, design de site web pour les banques mondiales. Je fait des site avec mon ami http://elsantodesigns.com/ depuis 5ans, je veux rentrer dans la resserve au Fusilier Montroyal pour avoir un autre coté plus adrénaline.

oh a web designer.....  ::)

Makes you an authority on all things military

NFLD Sapper said:
oh a web designer.....  ::)

Makes you an authority on all things military

Well i don't know everything on CF, but i have my opinion on CF-18 replacement and the FWSAR.

FMR said:
Well i don't know everything on CF, but i have my opinion on CF-18 replacement and the FWSAR.

But, sadly, FMR, it is an ill informed opinion - as many well qualified people here have told you, again and again.

This is a bit of a strange web site: it is, in the main, populated with qualified people who understand that each has his/her own 'lane' - area of expertize. Mostly, we ask questions about things outside of our own areas; sometimes we offer suggestions, hoping they are new, innovative ideas - more often than not we find that out 'new, innovative' ideas (or critiques) have been heard, over and over again, by the well qualified members.

You stated your opinions; they were heard, politely, and most qualified people disagreed. You restated your opinions, they were heard, with a hint of exasperation, and most qualified people disagreed. Then you restated your opinions one more time and it became a downwards spiral - of your own making.

We have heard your views, FMR; they have been, pretty much, dismissed by the people here who are 'in the know.' In my opinion it it is time for you to back away, quietly.

E.R. Campbell said:
But, sadly, FMR, it is an ill informed opinion - as many well qualified people here have told you, again and again.

This is a bit of a strange web site: it is, in the main, populated with qualified people who understand that each has his/her own 'lane' - area of expertize. Mostly, we ask questions about things outside of our own areas; sometimes we offer suggestions, hoping they are new, innovative ideas - more often than not we find that out 'new, innovative' ideas (or critiques) have been heard, over and over again, by the well qualified members.

You stated your opinions; they were heard, politely, and most qualified people disagreed. You restated your opinions, they were heard, with a hint of exasperation, and most qualified people disagreed. Then you restated your opinions one more time and it became a downwards spiral - of your own making.

We have heard your views, FMR; they have been, pretty much, dismissed by the people here who are 'in the know.' In my opinion it it is time for you to back away, quietly.

I would listen to the friendly advise Mr. Campbell has given you because eventually self-proclaimed expert such as yourself end up inevitably banned.

Back