• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ABSOLUTELY HILLARIOUS!

TrexLink

Inactive
Reaction score
http://atlanticfreepress.com/content/view/3954/32/

I haven't laughed so hard in years. Another great reason why votes should remain simply counted as opposed to weighed.

Oh My God. That's hillarious.

UAV's can apparently shape shift, making themselves look like Coke cans

That is, by far, the funniest thing I have heard all day.
TrexLink, how did you find this article?

It’s on the Canadian Forces College news site: www.cfc.forces.gc.ca/spotnews_e.html, a site well worth looking at. Somebody apparently has a sense of humour in Toronto.

The last one I saw this silly was over the construction of a joint police/militia building in Windsor; Ontario (you have to scroll down a bit): www.cpcml.ca/Tmld2004/D34061.htm.

I’m rather surprised neither of them mentioned Gray Aliens.

I am actually impressed that there is a Party based on these beliefs. Not once have they actually mentioned hard evidence/facts. There are no sources, and every "fact" begins with "reportedly" or "apparently"
Grey Aliens?

Quote from article: "UAV's are used for two main purposes, the small ones for spying and the big ones for shooting bombs."

I've never actually shot a bomb, when does bomb hunting season start and where can I find some good sized herds?  :D

This article would be right at home in The Onion!

Richie said:
This article would be right at home in The Onion!

The Onion is quite possibly the funniest collection of satirical videos anywhere on the internet.  I love it. 

Best one in my opinion ;D  http://www.theonion.com/content/video/reporters_expose_airport_security

"What you just heard Brandon was our reporter pistol whipping an innocent female passenger in the face."  HAHAHAHAHA  :rofl:

Grey Aliens - sorry, not to be obscure - they are a favourite in some conspiracy theory circles. Take X-Files and go from there. Secret cabals, tentacles into government, banking and the media, vast underground laboratories in which experiments are carried out on human captives.  The height of silliness, gullibility and sensationalism, in other words.

Back