• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A Picture of Real Bravery

Miss JDrO said:
Maybe because it's true.  ::)

This is all I see, and I don't like that ish...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqbmasNeOmM

It should be publicized when the people who are supposed to be "serving and protecting" lose trust and do this type of ish, nah I don't like that ish.

And you were already warned against making any more anti law enforcement comments. Welcomed to C&P. Want to try for a Ban?

WTF is 'ish' ?

Either I a stupid, or the generation gap is bigger than I imagined  ;D

Miss JDrO,

21? No offence, but you know sweet **** all about how the real world works. I have seen too often LEO doing their job and the ONLY ones with complaints are the criminals throwing up smoke screens.

To the person who posted the picture, thank you. LEOs in our country and in many others have gotten a bad rap for too many people, and to see that someone cared enough to send that letter in and to make sure that our LEOs get some respect, it really made me think a bit about it and reflect on their often unrecognized heroism and overcompensation for any mistake or bad incident, even incidents that were not necessarily mistakes. Thank you.

Pictures often tell a story better then words do, and it's a shame pictures like that of law enforcement officers, firefighters, paramedics, military members etc aren't better publicized.

The unfortunate part is that no one really cares. This comes from my 14 years as a career firefighter.
If a person's house isn't burning down, they don't think about the fire department.
We are only on the radar when we make a mistake, or we negotiate a contract.

ffhammer said:
We are only on the radar when we make a mistake, or we negotiate a contract.

Don't forget your nudey calenders  ;D

Infanteer said it best with the sheep, wolves and sheepdogs comment.  No one wants us around until they are in it neck deep, then they scream till we show up, let us solve the problem they created then complain about our demeanour and response time. 
Feh.  Regardless, nobody has more fun than us.

Two of the greatest men I know are RCMP.  They are the best at what they do.  Both have over 20 years experience under their belt.  My dad, and my ex gf's dad.  Never been more proud of either of them for what they do.

Back