• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

a CFAT question

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.lavalier

Inactive
Reaction score
hello i am intrested in the following trades and would like to know what the minimum score i would need to get in the CFAT to get them.

Naval Electronics Technician (Radar)
Naval Combat Systems Engineering
Electronics Technician (Sonar)

Only the recruiters know - and they generally aren't too forthcoming about that sort of thing.

MM

Why does it matter? You should be trying your hardest no matter what it is.

The recruiters won't tell you the score you got anyway. They will only tell you if you pass or fail. So it's highly unlikely they will tell you beforehand what score you need to pass.

i was never planning on half-assing the cfat, i plan to try  my hardest. I was just woundering what score i needed to get the trade i wanted

You were just curious, and curiosity is your right.  Unfortunately, it isn't always terribly welcome with some people.

The bottom line is no one on this forum will answer your question about the score.  We either don't know, or those few that may know are not likely to answer.

Don't worry about or apologize for having asked your question- that's what forums are for.  You will however discover, by performing a quick search, that the question has been asked many times for different trades.  There is never a simple numerical value provided in response to these queries.

Like everyone else is saying (or should be saying) just do your best, prepare using the materials and advice provided to you, and you'll find out whether or not you qualify once you've written the test.

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back