• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A Canadian Airborne EW Capabiilty? Split from The RCAF's Next Generation Fighter (CF-188 Replacement

The HQ is likely other pilots, so still no adults.
Season 9 Oh Snap GIF by The Office

If we want in on the EW game, and pick the Gripen, then we need to buy in up front and help with development and testing.

If we want in on the EW game, and pick the Gripen, then we need to buy in up front and help with development and testing.

I think we need to be a little more specific than “EW”. Do you mean EA (Electronic Attack)? EW has various aspects; EA, EP (Protection), etc.

Fun fact; I think anyone can take the Basic EW course thru Barker College - very interesting subject (alittle biased as a sensor op who operates ESM systems).

I think we need to be a little more specific than “EW”. Do you mean EA (Electronic Attack)? EW has various aspects; EA, EP (Protection), etc.

Fun fact; I think anyone can take the Basic EW course thru Barker College - very interesting subject (alittle biased as a sensor op who operates ESM systems).
Yes, and the Basic Space Operations Course as well.

Yes, and the Basic Space Operations Course as well.

Basic EW was a necessary one; Basic Space was likely one of the more informative and interesting ones I’ve taken. Math with letters n stuff!! It's exactly what NASOs are built for!!

Sad John Cena GIF

Back