• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

500 players? How about 5 Merit Points!

Sorry guys, got tied up with other things and missed the big event. I have now given everyone an incentive to boost their ATD. At it's most basic level, you get +100 ATD that lasts until 7am ET on July 1st. However you get more ATD based on what your current ATD actually was (+50%) and the higher your rank, the longer your incentive lasts.

Enjoy, and thanks for supporting the game through over a billion Combat Experience earned! :)

Thanks Mike,

I was wondering how I got +658 intel this morning. :salute: :salute:

KJK

I thought there was some kind of "error in my favor" this morning.

I went from 1-8 pieces of intel to +98 in one shot!

Cheers Mike!  :camo:

Awesome, Mike!  Like some other guys, I thought something went wonky, so I was hesitant a bit to exploit, before verifying I wasn't going to be considered 'naughty' for not reporting a glitch.  ;)

Cheers and thanks!
G2G

Mike,

I have to say that having 715 ATD is great. I love seeing 650+ intel on nearly every mission.

Thanks again,

KJK  :salute:

Mike, it worked so well that with all the int, I just got OBL....the world's a safer place, now what do I do?  ???

Maybe Mike can set it up so we can go after Qaddafi, after all we do have a Libyan mission.

KJK

Yeah, that side of the house needs some new work... Still trying to get a couple of existing ideas into existence but holy crap, time is hard to find these days! :)

Just a random question; is Int available on all missions or just missions outside of Canada?

Back