• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

500 players? How about 5 Merit Points!

Thank you Mike.

Please keep up the great game.

Wondering if there will be any 'extra' merit points issued when we hit the Theatre Total of 1,000,000,000 CE  :cdnsalute:  :cdn:

Heheh, maybe I can arrange a little something... :)

Oooh, we are getting close... I'd better thing something up fast! ;)

Mike Bobbitt said:
Oooh, we are getting close... I'd better thing something up fast! ;)

Maybe a reward prorated on how many days since you started playing?  In other words, the longer you have supported the game by playing, the better your reward is.

airmich said:
Maybe a reward prorated on how many days since you started playing?  In other words, the longer you have supported the game by playing, the better your reward is.

I like this, it wouldn't disadvantage people who started playing in the beginning but didn't advance as fast as others.

PuckChaser said:
I like this, it wouldn't disadvantage people who started playing in the beginning but didn't advance as fast as others.

Oh, did I forget to mention that if you are in the top 5, you don't get anything!  ;D

airmich said:
Oh, did I forget to mention that if you are in the top 5, you don't get anything!  ;D

I'll have to withdraw my vote then.  >:D

and.... we did it!!

Combat Experience: 1,001,171,534  ;D

airmich said:

Exactly how many days has the game been going for?

Larry Strong said:
Exactly how many days has the game been going for?

According to the stats, Mike has the most consecutive days of 293.  So I suspect it has been that long.

Back