• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

32 CER (?)

zerhash

Inactive
Reaction score
I just took a peek at The Combat Arms> Engineers and i noticed that there are some engineer units missing

if i overlooked them please disreguard but i didnt see 32 CER and some others

one more thing. How bout getting some history on those pages. they seem so generic

not to rag on army.ca, they have done an awsome job

As for any research and wrting task, the biggest limitation is time. If you develop the content you feel is missing and submit it to Mike Bobbitt, he may find time and space to post it in the relevant sections.

I'd be glad to update any inaccurate pages with new info if it's available.

Thanks
Mike

Last I checked, there was no such thing as 32 CER.  There is a 31 CER in 31 CBG, and a 2 FER in 32 CBG.

32 CER has 2 locations. 1 in hamilton, the other somewhere else... im 2 FER so im not 100%
but there is a unit there

we constantly heckle them

Don't Hamilton units belonged to 31 CBG?  Maybe you are thinking of 31 CER in St Thomas and in Waterloo?

There is a 32 Brigade but no 32 CER

Chimo!

Just wanted to revive this topic. I guess the over 10 year old discussion above makes sense, as the '32 CER' designation was given in 2006. Anyway, I just wanted to see if any 32 CER members or applicants are on these forums. I currently have my application file with the unit and looking to begin part-time BMQ in the fall of this year. Just wanted to connect with some people from the regiment. Cheers.

Gunshark said:
Anyway, I just wanted to see if any 32 CER members or applicants are on these forums.

You can also check these ( in case you have not already ),

32 CER Toronto recruiter. Has anyone had any contact with them?
http://army.ca/forums/threads/103095.0

32 combat engineer regiment any members?
http://army.ca/forums/threads/92202.0

Back