• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

3 PPCLI Airborne Training Video

ramy

Inactive
Reaction score
Just found this video at http://www.militaryvideos.net/

Not sure if it has been posted here before...  so sorry if its old

Enjoy

Cool video, thanks for posting it!

I think that the thing coming out the back of the Herc was just a piece of kit. Someone with more knowledge can probably shed some more light on the subject.

No problem MikeM . Yeah I would guess its kit too..

To download the videos below, you'll need to have a Bit Torrent client installed first.
If you have trouble playing the video, you probably need the DivX codec also.

Thanks for posting that, I checked the site earlier yesterday and saw nothing new.

On a side note, keep it up Mikey!

Awesome video.

Funny, I was on that site checking really recently as well (its a really rarely updated site).

For sure that was kit, its just a matter of what exactly.

I doubt it was a ruck, because I would expect the jumper to be coming with it if that were the case.

Ooh lucky I caught this thread, I was about to post that  ;D

Any other way for this video to be viewed?  I'm reluctant to d.load any client-sharing files especially as I'm not that technically proficient.  Any way for it to be hosted somewhere else?

Mr. Ted

It was an experimental door bundle. They attached the static line to the floor of the Herc and it broke when they threw the bundle out. No one was hurt, but many good sandbags died in the test.

The song is Lapdance by N.E.R.D.

Edit: Mr. Ted, if you don't have the video yet and still want it, email me at arnold413(at)shaw.ca. Since you're not technically proficient, make sure you replace the "(at)" with "@" in the email address.  :)

Another site that has some interesting videos and some are a little... different as far as military videos go, and it does tend to be mainly American videos but never the less is www.grouchymedia.com unfortunately it too is rarely updated.

Back