• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

23 Field Ambulance Contact

Marauder

Inactive
Reaction score
I have tried searching for this on both the boards here and on Google, and either it is not out there, or my search-fu is getting atrophied.

I am looking for a POC with 23 Field Amb in Hamilton regarding joining 23 as a Nursing Officer or HCA Officer via OT from R031 CPL with a 31 CBG infantry unit.

I would try to contact the Hamilton CFRC, but their hours of work are my hours of work, and of late I can barely get time to wolf down lunch most days, let alone make a personal call, in which I get bounced around to four different people, all of whom think the other fella might know that, just let me transfer you. Any help is appreciated.

Try this:

650 Catharine St N Bldg 1, Hamilton, ON, Canada

Phone: (905) 972-6754

Also Does Business As:Government Of Canada; Government Of Canada; 23 Field Ambulance

EDITED TO ADD:

Or you can phone 905 972 4000 and ask for 23 Fd Amb

Hello, I was also contacting 23 Field Ambulance in Hamilton to ask questions for applying to be a Medical Technician reserve. I called today around 1:30 PM but I found that no one was answering.
Would you please be able to tell me their hours of operaion so I would be able to call them during those times?

THANKS SO MUCH! hopefully you have found answers to your questions as well.

gQeline said:
Hello, I was also contacting 23 Field Ambulance in Hamilton to ask questions for applying to be a Medical Technician reserve. I called today around 1:30 PM but I found that no one was answering.
Would you please be able to tell me their hours of operaion so I would be able to call them during those times?

THANKS SO MUCH! hopefully you have found answers to your questions as well.

Like most other gov't offices they are closed on weekends. 

Try here: http://forces.ca/en/centres/findarecruitmentcentre-110

When I searched for the Hamiltion CFRC, it says hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm.

Back