• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

.22 military? revolvers

Rick Goebel

Donor
Inactive
Reaction score
I recall lots of years ago firing .22 revolvers on an indoor range in the armoury in Cambridge.  I don't recall the make of pistol or even whether they were actually military-owned or regimental property.  If anyone does know what these pistols would have been, could you let me know?

Rick Goebel said:
I recall lots of years ago firing .22 revolvers on an indoor range in the armoury in Cambridge.  I don't recall the make of pistol or even whether they were actually military-owned or regimental property.  If anyone does know what these pistols would have been, could you let me know?

We had two in our lockup, late 60's. They got turned in in the mid 70's I believe

Our were Colt Officers Model Match revolvers.

"We had two in our lockup, late 60's. They got turned in in the mid 70's I believe

Our were Colt Officers Model Match revolvers."

That's about the right time and the name sounds and the picture looks like the ones.  Thanks.

Rick Goebel

I know my unit still has some 22 revolvers in the lockup just not sure what make or model they are

Rick Goebel said:

I will ask one of the crusty old men next time I'm down there  :nod:

Back