• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2021-2022 OFFICER PRODUCTION PLANS FOR TRAINED REGULAR FORCE NCMS

Has anyone had access to the SIP and seen if PSOs are a go this year? I'm in isolation so I can't dig around quite yet
Did you find out if they are taking any this year? Or where I can look? I got a fairly high CFAT and I haven’t heard anything yet either.

Has anyone rec'd an acknowledgement of their acceptance?
It takes time. Cost moves are first, then local postings to ULOs. Be patient, there is only 2 or 3 people working on this in Ottawa. Congrats on the offer nonetheless :)

Anybody heard of SCP LOG yet? I am starting to loose hope and looking at other options... I have been trying to cmomission for 5 years now. 3 UTPNCM rejections... Ended up finishing my degree on my own time and applied for SCP this year.

How long does it take for offers to be sent out? Do the send them all at once usually? Or is it spread out? I was told offers go out late March, then mid April, and lastly early May (3 rounds).

To piggy back off this, do they add any information as to why you were not selected? Or is it more so of a “you didn’t make it, try again next year”?

You won't get anything in a message saying why you weren't selected. It's standard template fare.

In the past all my non-selection messages came around May-June timeframe.

You won't get anything in a message saying why you weren't selected. It's standard template fare.

In the past all my non-selection messages came around May-June timeframe.
Thankfully this is one of the few true meritocratic practices in the CF so if I didn’t get it means the other person was a better fit. Unfortunately doesn’t help my paranoid mind that thinks only of nefarious actions or negligence on other peoples part. It sounds silly but things like background deals or typos in a file are some of my worries.

Question- does anyone know if you require a 4 year BA or a 3 year BA to commission? Specifically Log. Everything I've found just says "bachelor's degree" which a 3 year still technically is.

Back