• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2013 Grey Cup thread

Occam

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Predictions?

I'm going to call a Ticats win by 7.

So long as the combined score ends in a 5 or a 7 I don't care (pool boxes)

Naw, I have liked the Green Riders since living with two dudes from Saskatchewan (I also drink Pilsener), so Go Riders!

This is the last year I get to root for my hometown team, since I've got season tickets for the Ottawa REDBLACKS next year, and it wouldn't feel right being a season ticket holder who roots for a visiting team.  Besides, it's been a long time for the Ticats and they could use a Cup going into a brand new stadium.

Saskatchewan Roughriders.

2013 Grey Cup Champions.

That is all.

Someone told me Will Ferell is acting as Rin burgundy on TSN for month if December and perhaps for grey cup?
Legit?

He is a special correspondent for TSN during the Roar of the Rings (the Olympic curling team trials)next weekend in Winnipeg.

Scott said:
So long as the combined score ends in a 5 or a 7 I don't care (pool boxes)

Naw, I have liked the Green Riders since living with two dudes from Saskatchewan (I also drink Pilsener), so Go Riders!

45-23 - So sorry for yer loss Scott.
I am happy the Riders did it.

ME

PuckChaser said:
Thank god they beat the Ticats!

Sounds like someone had a wager going.  ;D

Oh well, the Riders played a damn good game...but the Cats have a solid foundation for next year and a coach who knows what to do with them.  I'm sure they'll be back in fine form.

Now...onto the expansion draft!

I would be curious to know the absenteeism statistics today in SK! While watching some of last night's celebrations on the news this morning, there were several clips of Rider fans celebrating along-side and embracing Ticats fans; was really nice to see a good representation of the people of this province!! Well done Rider Nation.

Back