• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2008 Summer Blockbusters - What to See?

Sigger said:
When anyone watches the Inie Jones flick tonight, please post. I am dying to watch - I heard it is bad. Can it be?

write ups from Cannes are GOOD and so far, they're the only ones who have seen it.
It's the continuation (20 yrs later) of a great franchise but, Harrison Ford IS 20 yrs older... unless they had casted someone else for the role - and they could've.

Less graphic manipulations, more "real" action scenes (from they've said).

I will be at the show for 2000hrs EST. Im giddy like a Japanese school girl.

from darkness lite said:
Well the summer Blockbuster movie season is upon us!!! :)
Which is on your must see list???

1.  Indiana Jones 4 (wanna see it)
2.  The Dark Knight (wanna see it)
3.  Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian  (Seen it, liked it)
4.  The Incredible Hulk (wanna see it, I love how you see the Zanzibar Tavern in all the trailers)
5.  Get Smart (maybe)
6.  WALL-E (saw the trailer, looks effin hilarious, reminds me of Short Circuit)
7.  Sex and the City (PASS!!!)
8.  Kung Fu Panda (pass)
9.  The Happening (by M Night Shyamalan) (maybe, have not been impressed by his works as of late)
10. Hellboy 2 (Definately on the list)
11. X-Files 2 (wanna see it)
12. The Mummy 3 (maybe)
13. Wanted (Morgen Freeman and Angelina Jolie) (pass)
14. Star Wars: Clone Wars (animated) (pass)

Number 1 and 2 are definitely on my list!!!

FDL :cdn:

1.  Indiana Jones 4 (wanna see it)
2.  The Dark Knight (wanna see it)
3.  Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian  (Seen it, liked it)
4.  The Incredible Hulk (wanna see it, I love how you see the Zanzibar Tavern in all the trailers)
5.  Get Smart (maybe)
6.  WALL-E (saw the trailer, looks effin hilarious, reminds me of Short Circuit)
7.  Sex and the City (PASS!!!)
8.  Kung Fu Panda (pass)
9.  The Happening (by M Night Shyamalan) (maybe, have not been impressed by his works as of late)
10. Hellboy 2 (Definately on the list)
11. X-Files 2 (wanna see it)
12. The Mummy 3 (maybe)
13. Wanted (Morgen Freeman and Angelina Jolie) (pass)
14. Star Wars: Clone Wars (animated) (pass)

Want to add "Repo: The Genetic Opera", don't know how well I will do with this list considering I am going to be stuck in meaford for the summer.  I am one of those people where I want to see movies in the theatre, I love the big screen, sound etc (plus I have a scene and scene debit cards.), hell I saw 300 six times (3 in IMAX).

Back