• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2 Mounties Shot in Saskatchewan

:skull:

sadly this animal will drag out the search, court, etc for years.  the family will just get the shaft throughout the whole ordeal. hopefully the boys will give this guy the 3rd smoking eye he deserves................

Condolences to the families and friends of the fallen officers.

RIP

:salute:

:cdn:

We were all on the road when we got the news today.  Pretty sombre mood for the rest of the shift.

RIP, you will be remembered.  :salute:  :cdn:

Cst. WATSON
PG RCMP

More friggin' waste. 
Blackhorse, I am so sorry for your guys and their families.  You know the Brotherhood is all grieving with you right now. 
Please everyone take a moment to say a prayer for the familes of these honoured fallen members. 

sorry to hear that  today  , i hope that  the doer is wasting a way under some tree with his guts for hanging out feeding the rodents.
waste of air

very sorry for the two officers families and for the rest of the force who have to deal with it personally

RIP....

I really think we need to give Capital Punishment another look... especially when its a police officer Murdered in the line of duty.... but that's for another thread....

My God be with their families during this difficult time, and may their children grow up always knowing that their Parents were Heroes....

:salute:

R.I.P to the fallen officers  :salute:
America's Most Wanted had these officers as their weekly tribute to officers killed in the line of duty last weekend.

Back