• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2 CER Rules!

Teflon said:
What the hell did 2 CER do to a horse?
Hey!
That's between the horse and the dirty sappers...  ;D

(here we go again...)

Are there any pictures of the latest?
someone must have taken one...

PanaEng said:
Hey!
That's between the horse and the dirty sappers...   ;D

(here we go again...)

Are there any pictures of the latest?
someone must have taken one...

Do you really want to see pictures?

There's plenty of sites on the net for such perversions!  :-X

Huh ???
people wait till I'm out of action with a bandaged up knee & then stage a coup ???

C'mon, let's have all the "glory" details

Did the 2 RCHA horse wake up this morning with Zebra stripes again ?

As I was almost late for work and too busy giggling with glee like a school girl to take a picture with my cell phone, I'll just spoil the suprise.

Someone has desecrated the 2 RCHA horse statue... again.

It has been adorned with Zebra stripes and been tagged with "2 CER" on the front where 2 RCHA once was written.

CHIMO!  Thanks for making monday morning a little funnier!

How did you know?

RCR Grunt said:
How did you know?

They are not the first to pull that stunt. I spent 4 years in 2 CER, i'm glad to see old traditions live on  ;D

CDN Aviator said:

I remember one incident of that.  It's unfortunate that the horse was covered with a winter cam net by the time I drove by.  If you looked closely you could see the stripes through the larger holes.  The two who were on duty the night it happened got the task of repainting it.

Heh...
The sappers are warming up for XMass with some XMass Cheer ;D

We came,
We saw  (We crafted)
and now, we're leaving

CHIMO!

Sounds about right geo

then we
bolt.gif
  ;D

If anyone could post a photo that would be great for all of us 2 CER guys & gals over here in the sandbox and missed the seeing 2 Gun's Horse in its Christmas best.

RCR Grunt said:
As I was almost late for work and too busy giggling with glee like a school girl to take a picture with my cell phone, I'll just spoil the suprise.

And yet another public service performed by your friendly neighbourhood thumperheads, in brightening an otherwise dull Monday morning.

Chimo

CorporalMajor said:
awesome. do other units do those kinds of things in pet?

Yes I know of a few others from other units who have attempted such things. Like painting the horses balls blue....

Run away gun said:
Yes I know of a few others from other units who have attempted such things. Like painting the horses balls blue....

.................. Royal blue?  >:D

Run away gun said:

RCR Grunt said:
.................. Royal blue?   >:D

Hmm I wonder......  >:D

Back