• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2 CER Rules!

the question is though, what other landmarks have been desecrated apart from the horse.

EDIT: perhaps they can put trolls under the Engineer Bridge or something. or lawn flamingoes around the entrance.

Well in Kingston I know there is a statue of Jimmy that always gets dressed up by sigs themselves.

Around Petawawa I don't think there is any other landmarks that really get desecrated.

CorporalMajor said:
the question is though, what other landmarks have been desecrated apart from the horse.

EDIT: perhaps they can put trolls under the Engineer Bridge or something. or lawn flamingoes around the entrance.

They'll be better men than I if they can do anything to that bridge, we rebuilt it last spring and I believe the MLC is something like 9-10, which is pretty hefty for a footbridge.

Random piece of trivia - the bridge itself is held in the abutments on top of 4 TLAV trackpads, which were bizzarely the right size and thickness for bearing pads.

Way back when I was a Sapper (not a Centurion) we decided to nick one of 15 Fd Arty Reg. old  cannon's from in front of the Armouries,we had all the block and tackle and were caught at 0 dark 3:00 heaving the gun up a ramp into a 3ton truck by the local Bobby,las the Bobby was a ex 6Fd Sapper (Dan Willets) put it back and bugger off quick he say's and nothing said.

At one time many prank's were pulled off between each Unit against each other all in good fun
Like painting the Sherman tank's outside of the B.C.R.'s pink (hey it's  Vancouver )

Back