• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

105mm Wooden Round

reccecrewman

Inactive
Reaction score
Can anybody help put me in touch with someone that can make or sell me a wooden projectile for a 105mm tank round? Appreciate any information I can get.

Get hold of the guys in the kit shop. They should know who makes the parade markers. Failing that, anyone with a wood lathe should be able to spin one up fairly easy.

recceguy said:
Get hold of the guys in the kit shop. They should know who makes the parade markers. Failing that, anyone with a wood lathe should be able to spin one up fairly easy.

Many cases those would have been done up by the Regt'l Carpenter or his 'apprentice(s)'.  recceguy's suggestion of finding someone with a wood lathe is sound, but you will have to provide the dimensions and most likely the casing for a proper fit.  If you do find someone, ask what a APSDSFS would cost?  That would look really good in my doorstop.

Thanks for the replies.... I'll give the 2RCR trade pioneer shop a go after March Break.

I just had some made for myself and have an extra. It's solid oak and cost me $35.00. I have my pair, don't need a third. PM if interested.

Back