• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

It’s true. If people in this country think that’s offensive, it just proves this is a country of chickensh*ts who are offended by pretty much anything.

Moving on, the General Frank Besson has departed Norfolk with the objective of bringing materials to build a pier.

More in this class of ship:

I believe the last image (which is not the ship being dispatched) is the type of pier arrangement that will initially be set up, until the weather starts to blow.

Does anybody know if Asterix is Mexefloat capable?
wouldn't it be simpler and faster to transship to a hovercraft or an LST style of ship (I think Turkey built a couple) that could off-load on shore? They are forecasting 2 months for the work the other choices could start work in a week

It’s true. If people in this country think that’s offensive, it just proves this is a country of chickensh*ts who are offended by pretty much anything.

Moving on, the General Frank Besson has departed Norfolk with the objective of bringing materials to build a pier.

More in this class of ship:

I believe the last image (which is not the ship being dispatched) is the type of pier arrangement that will initially be set up, until the weather starts to blow.

Does anybody know if Asterix is Mexefloat capable?
Maybe we would benefit from building a few LSTs/LSLs like the RFA Sir Galahad (an improved variant of the Round Table class logistics landing ships).

NDCC_Garcia_D%27Avila_%28G-29%292.jpg

The Greeks could also help. Load up in Israel or Egypt and drop supplies. But my guess any craft will be swarmed by Gazan's with gunmen hidden among them.

Reactions: ueo

Ok then.
First they gleefully fund the commission of the sexual violence.
Then they deny the commission of sexual violence on Jewish women.
Then they sort of agree that sexual violence might have happened, but then they basically say it’s ok in the name of “resistance”.
Then they throw platitudes and ch*ckenshit virtue signals to Jewish women.
Then they throw more money to commit sexual violence.

The Trudeau government needs to be removed right now, not next year.

Ok then.
Who the fuck allowed that? Joly needs to be publicly scolded by a powerful Jewish woman.
Heads need to roll. I hope the Jewish organizations publicly ridicule this government as (fill in the blanks here)

ANY aid given to Gaza will end up in the hands of Hamas and its murderous friends.

Some recent info on "what's going where (or not)?" ...
"Ottawa slow-walking Israel's request for permission to import armoured vehicles: sources" (CBC.ca)

Some recent info on "what's going where (or not)?" ...
"Ottawa slow-walking Israel's request for permission to import armoured vehicles: sources" (CBC.ca)
Maybe some Israel friendly nations need to suspend trade with us, and call the Canadian ambassadors in and explain in no uncertain terms to us how they will legally bend us over and....well you get the picture.

And now you know why I am not in the Diplomatic corps.....

Apparently the Liberals are deciding this weekend on whether to move forward with an open vote in Parliament this week on an NDP motion and accompanying Bill to recognize Palestine as an independent country with the right to defend itself against Israel.

Apparently the Liberals are deciding this weekend on whether to move forward with an open vote in Parliament this week on an NDP motion and accompanying Bill to recognize Palestine as an independent country with the right to defend itself against Israel.
It could pass as the Liberal cult leaders will order their lackeys to get on board with it. Or maybe there will be a caucus revolt … who knows?

The underlying message being that, had the FLQ killed 1200 people, Canada would've recognized a theoretical Quebec UDI.

Interesting train of thought there, Lib-dems.

Here is the implied right of self defence…

“(iv) the State of Palestine meets all the requirements of statehood according to the 1933 Montevideo Convention on the Rights and Duties of States”

This is a convention that only 20 countries have signed, and has not been ratified by Canada.

And here is the motion:

There no
I haven’t seen any other Bill tabled yet.

Back