• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Great Gun Control Debate- 2.0

Our untouchable and completely private Registry was compromised how many times?

Nobody believes that it was totally destroyed either. A court case a couple of years ago showed the prosecution, when providing full disclosure, gave information that was only obtainable from the supposed extinct Registry. They were unable to explain why. Given what has cropped up lately about the RCMP, it would be no surprise if they still had copies. Much of it is now useless though.

Six police officers suffered GSWs. Clearly, this was not some gang banger, but rather a high performance sport shooter who qualifies for an exemption to handgun bans under Bill C-21.

I, too, miss the sarcasm emoji.
I don't know what this was, but it is walking distance from my old neighbourhood.

Six police officers suffered GSWs. Clearly, this was not some gang banger, but rather a high performance sport shooter who qualifies for an exemption to handgun bans under Bill C-21.

I, too, miss the sarcasm emoji.
Sarcasm notwithstanding perhaps the shooters had some military training of some sort. I have just learned of this about 10 minutes ago.

Sarcasm notwithstanding perhaps the shooters had some military training of some sort. I have just learned of this about 10 minutes ago.
Or, maybe, they just got lucky. First person shooter games can teach anyone proper sight alignment.

Remember a couple of years ago when Wendy Cukier claimed lawful firearms owners were more dangerous because we went to the range and practiced? Good times.

Gerald Butts speaking on behalf of liberals, I suppose. He's always been a total wanker, that should've got on his bike ages ago. The disgust I feel for him after this Twitter post has only increased. After being banned from Russia, last week, gives me mind to think he is still working with telford in the PMO. He's always been trudeau's most trusted advisor, you don't just walk away from a relationship like that.I thought they were trying to keep their involvment to a minimum and distancing themselves, dumping it on Lucki, hoping to miss the shitstorm coming their way. He just implied he knows what is happening inside the investigation to draw his conclusions. He has just, rightly, earned the ire of the rank and file, who should now fully investigate his allegations. Lucki is the one at fault here and butts is throwing shade at her subordinates. Nothing like sowing mistrust amongst Canadians. I'm guessing he won't be going to Nova Scotia anytime soon.

Last edited:
So, Butts is saying the RCMP in Nova Scotia are lying??
That's the gist I got, maybe not liars but manipulators maybe? He's good at his job. Saying things without saying things.
Is he saying we can't trust the investigation or the unspecified brass(UB)?

It's better this way, he has people wondering, drawing their own conclusions based on their biases & lots of speculation. Starting by saying he knows nothing of Lucki's problems, dismisses her from the discussion to concentrate on the UB.

Whatever it is, it's a lie. This is trudeaus confidante, his confessor, his personal secretary in abstentia and a political analyst and consultant. Doesn't know about Lucki? There's the test for buying swamp land. Is he lying or not?

I'm probably wrong, but the implication a civie, unconnected to government (sarcasm emoji), has enough information to draw that conclusion bothers me more than anything he's implying. Maybe I'm missing something?

Proof positive, if a criminal wants a gun they'll, get a gun. This is actually pretty sophisticated for a zip gun. One that works as well can be done without electronics, frigging Japanese and their electronics. Perhaps the lack of percussion methods to iniate the charge was the problem. Then there is the 3D crowd. There are clubs, not in Canada, where they shoot, compare and modify their 3D projects. Firearms are now a creature of the wild and like the feral pigs, it is only going to get worse. The propellant is simple. It looked similar to black powder. The ingredients are readily available and it's basic high school chemistry. Some of the most stringent firearms laws almost anywhere and Abe was still shot and killedJapan-Abe-Assassinated-with-Electrically-Fired-Homemade-Double-Barreled-Gun.png

Attachments

• Japan-Abe-Assassinated-with-Electrically-Fired-Homemade-Double-Barreled-Gun.png
    Japan-Abe-Assassinated-with-Electrically-Fired-Homemade-Double-Barreled-Gun.png
    372.1 KB · Views: 3
Back