• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hope Neil Young remembers, Spotify don't want him around anyhow

Either they're so rich the money they make on royalties doesn't matter.
Or they are getting so little in royalties the money they make doesn't matter.
No biggie. They probably won't really remember any of it next week anyway.

bzaobIZ.jpg

Can't stand Neil Young from the time his band played at the Winnipeg area Community Cub Friday night teen dances early sixties.

I heard someone mention that the day Neil Young staged his comeback tour... It's funny how people's minds work. Joe Rogan is a bad man because he talks to people, but convicted criminals are fine.

Will be interesting to see if Spotify holds on to Rogan after this.

Megan and Harry
Obama and Michelle

Both those duos may be dumping Spotify. It may be death by a thousand cuts. But it will be hard to drop a money maker like Rogan.

Megan and Harry signed a reported 25 million dollar deal with spotify and have only released 1x 34-minute episode in December 2020 and currently don't have anything else in development with spotify.

$735,294.00 a minute, damn.

Man someone or something is terrified of that podcaster.
Many people who have spent their entire lives becoming a big deal in the broadcasting world by following the rules, going to the right schools, kissing the right behinds, and saying the right things are PISSED that a meathead MMA commentator is destroying them.

Many people who have spent their entire lives becoming a big deal in the broadcasting world by following the rules, going to the right schools, kissing the right behinds, and saying the right things are PISSED that a meathead MMA commentator is destroying them.
The thing people forget about Joe Rogan is that he is a comedian, so when his show gets a bit slow, or a bit serious, he tosses in some humour. He has a combination of long form discussion that people seem to crave, with a bit of (inappropriate) humour that people also crave.

I'm not a big fan of his, as his shows are too long for me, and not all of his guests interest me, but he is the master of the podcast format.

The thing people forget about Joe Rogan is that he is a comedian, so when his show gets a bit slow, or a bit serious, he tosses in some humour. He has a combination of long form discussion that people seem to crave, with a bit of (inappropriate) humour that people also crave.

I'm not a big fan of his, as his shows are too long for me, and not all of his guests interest me, but he is the master of the podcast format.
These long form discussions are great for long drives across the country.

These long form discussions are great for long drives across the country.
I have also taken to listening to podcasts when driving, but my preferred podcast is Modern Wisdom. They run 1-1.5 hours, he covers a broad range of topics, and none of them always come back to "comedians are different than everybody else", or "just like in MMA".

I have also taken to listening to podcasts when driving, but my preferred podcast is Modern Wisdom. They run 1-1.5 hours, he covers a broad range of topics, and none of them always come back to "comedians are different than everybody else", or "just like in MMA".
Podcasts - I’m currently listening to Real Dictators. Stalin, Hitler etc. So far JT hasn’t made it on the list lol

Back