• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

I've noticed in the last little while the phrase now seems to be "people with connections to Canada". I wonder if and how this differs from Canadian citizens or permanent residents?
A part of me wonders how many of these 'connected' people were simply on vacation, working, visiting family, etc. and got caught up in the war vs citizens/PRs 'of convenience' who are living back there. I think I know the answer.

Trudeau went full send R-Word.

There, FTFY ;)

jack black GIF

Things are getting worse here by the day, sometimes I feel this country is going to explode:

Pro Palestinian protester tried to “gouge the eyes” out of female Vancouver police officer last night at anti Trudeau protest.

Things are getting worse here by the day, sometimes I feel this country is going to explode:

Pro Palestinian protester tried to “gouge the eyes” out of female Vancouver police officer last night at anti Trudeau protest.

“A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.”

- Winston Churchill

Meanwhile, from that favourite on-again-off-again NATO ally ....
Also archived here

These protesters are protesting the guy supporting their protest and cause? Trudeau was actually doing their bidding and they surround the restaurant he's in... they deserve each other... :ROFLMAO:

I hope he/she was arrested for assault PO . It’s too bad midnight rides are a thing of the past

What exactly is a pro-palestinian protestor? Seems to me they're advocating for a ceasefire so terrorists can continue ruling the gaza strip, causing even more deaths on both sides. People living in the WB and Gaza rejected a peace deal 7 times, I don't think they want to change the status quo of trying to kill every jew and eliminate Israel.

don't blame the public. We only get a kick at the can once every 4 years or so and there are enough folks on this site that voted for him and his values. (sigh)

And let's face it, those are a long 4 years, let alone the 8 since the LPC first took office.

The appeal of a LPC victory in 2015 and the current appeal of the LPC of 2023 are vastly different. My wife was very much "Team Trudeau" in 2015; 2023 she cannot stand him or the NDP for not doing everyone a favour and putting this minority out to pasture.

As the LPC step harder and more frequently on their own tails, the fewer folks are willing to tag along. Such is politics in Canada. I doubt we see another LPC majority any time soon. Especially if it's Trudeau the Lesser at the helm.

don't blame the public. We only get a kick at the can once every 4 years or so and there are enough folks on this site that voted for him and his values. (sigh)
The public is absolutely to blame for this train wreck. Most of the voters will get the government it deserves. Trudeau doesn't deserve Canada, but Canada deserves Trudeau.

Back