• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Harry and Meghan to step down as senior royals

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, said she wanted to “hit the ground running” when she marries Prince Harry. Just my speculation but it seemed like she had lots of big plans for herself in her new roll. Maybe a little hint of her deserving to be listed to because of her new high station.

Harry is getting millions for his book (A rumored advance of $20m alone).
They're getting an estimated $100m + for their netflix documentary.
Meghan is allegedly getting $18m for her 1st Spotify podcast episode (haven't listened to it but I've read it's essentially her talking about herself).

These two have the royal family to thank for a very comfortable future.

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, said she wanted to “hit the ground running” when she marries Prince Harry. Just my speculation but it seemed like she had lots of big plans for herself in her new roll. Maybe a little hint of her deserving to be listed to because of her new high station.

Meghan is allegedly getting $18m for her 1st Spotify podcast episode (haven't listened to it but I've read it's essentially her talking about herself).

Depends on their expenses, 138 mil doesn't go as far as it used to.

I see some parallels. My mom died when I was 12 (not traumatically and no paparazzi). I got into lots of fights with mu older brother, once cut him for stitches. My step mother was British born.

I'm off to find a publisher.

It’s their awesome hats, isn’t it? 😆
View attachment 76071

Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

Back