• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC Questionaire, Tips?

CLAW41

Inactive
Reaction score
Just looking for any tips to make a questionnaire that will boost my chances of getting into RMC for Pilot. Thanks in advance!

Yo, i was in your position 5 years ago. I'm now 4th year RMC pilot heading to phase 1 this summer..

1st tip; get a score as high as possible on your CFAT you will be compared and depending on your score you might be send to trenton.

2nd tip make sure you pass your aircrew selection( trenton) with the highest score. DM me if you want some link to help you prepare( you can find them on google though) .

3rd tip; get mark as high as possible. but only RMC will look at those, these will not be considered for pilot trade specifically.

Thank you, also on this opportunity, I think I mentioned this on another thread, but how was your schedule for studying for ACS?

every day 2 3 4 hours a day for 6 month +

the contract is worth 1M+ so i figured the investment is worth it.

every day 2 3 4 hours a day for 6 month +

the contract is worth 1M+ so i figured the investment is worth it.
I just passed CFAT for Pilot, I'm upgrading my HS courses right now before going for the CFAST. Do you know if RMC accepts HS equivalency courses? I'm from Alberta, SAIT college here offers an upgrading program, their courses aren't Alberta Ed courses but are equivalent and are recognized by every university, just not too sure about RMC.

I just passed CFAT for Pilot, I'm upgrading my HS courses right now before going for the CFAST. Do you know if RMC accepts HS equivalency courses? I'm from Alberta, SAIT college here offers an upgrading program, their courses aren't Alberta Ed courses but are equivalent and are recognized by every university, just not too sure about RMC.
In your case one of 2 things will most likely occur, 1. Your new courses will be treated as high school equivalents and will simply be added/replace to your HS Average. Or 2. They would be treated as prereq courses and simply make it so that you have the required classes but the marks wouldn't be factored in. Realistically I see no reason you shouldn't be accepted however RMC holds final say and your best bet would be contacting them directly by email, or contacting your recruiting center as they would most likely have past experience with someone in your situation

Best of luck!

Thanks! I'm also applying to civi to better my chances, I know that's not issue. Hopefully the same for RMC, I'll reach out to them to make sure! Also, would they ever hold your old marks against you?? Or just look at the new ones? Worried it'll negatively effect me having not so good old marks, even if new ones are really good. Both my parents passed away in highschool, maybe I can explain that. I missed so much school

I don't believe so, realistically the most you could do is ask your recruiting center to add an explanation for grades if you feel that it's something to worry about, or wait till after admissions makes a decision and your recruiting center would most likely contact you in that instance to discuss your options if something goes wrong. From an educational standpoint in my experience schools just take the best grade they receive for a given subject, as it demonstrates improvement and there's little reason to hold old grades against you

Back