• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

‘White nationalism’ a threat the Canadian Armed Forces aren’t equipped for: watchdog

Singh 1947,

Tell me your analysis of Jagmeet Singh and his penchant for demonizing white anglos.

He's vegetarian - Sikh don't do cow slaughter or halal though.

It's his party line/good politics I suppose, same with the gun stuff.

You get tired of being pro-white when none of the white folk listen though..
That's not his story, but mine.

I doubt it's necessary to proscribe rights to prevent harm. There might be some edge cases that don't easily come to mind, but generally all that is necessary to prevent harm is to respect rights. (This doesn't apply to entitlements or powers.)

I suppose the individual to be the default. It's the simplest social structure, and co-operation without compulsion follows easily enough. Obviously it's unattractive to those who would rule, who are found everywhere.

This is likely where the rumour(?) of a Veterans Watchlist comes from. I've been hearing dribs and drabs about this for a couple of years. What's been said is, it is the same type of list as a terrorist or biker watch list. Now it kind of makes sense. This government doesn't like or trust Veterans. Even if true, I don't expect any LEOs or Int types to admit about it, especially on open boards. However, if someone does know, just keep quiet about it. No need to piss down our backs and tell us it's raining. I questioned some Opposition members, just last week about this. I wonder if I'll get an answer.

The white supremist thing, in the military, as almost the greatest threat to Canada, is a canard. The Biden government has tried to push the same narrative about their military and Republicans. Does it exist. No doubt. The same way as the cartels have infiltrated the US military. Isolated instances and small groups. Or Tamil Tigers, or just plain terrorists looking for training or any number of groups.
If I was a betting man, I could easily believe this from our current mob of governance. Or perhaps they dragged this back out in response to Maisonneuve's speech the other night at his award banquet. He spoke truth to power and really pissed of a lot of people. Especially, when he got standing ovation from the military people there.

"Nip this shit in the bud, before I get back from Bali."

Maisonneuve just put this out today.

I don't know Colin, that's the kind of talk that gets planes blown out of the sky off the coast of Ireland.
"Jagmeet Singh and his penchant for demonizing white anglos."

1670138481038.png

You just answered your own question didn't you?
I got enough on my plate to not solve the world's problems for it.

Well we can just adopt Indian government polices on Interracial/faith issue and we be fine, right?
India has plenty of laws where you can get locked up without a preliminary investigation.
I'm sure you don't want to give the Canadian government ideas..

I worked with a 3-star on a report once, and he said:

"You know, Canada's changing and it doesn't mean the old stock'll like it.
We gotta drag em along kicking and screaming anyway."
--
1670136348055.png
1670137227366.png

Last edited:

Maisonneuve just put this out today.
Successful and safe completion of that mission does not leave room for personal expression. Expressing your individuality or personal choices should be done when not in uniform.
Hearing this from a French dude after Bill 21 makes me glad this is being ignored.

@Brad Sallows Multiculturalism's just state liberalism.
Every community lives by its own norms unless it aggressive harms another community.

Only interest of mine is Singhs being able to open carry at religious processions and out in public.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ

Last edited:
"Jagmeet Singh and his penchant for demonizing white anglos."

View attachment 75296

You just answered your own question didn't you?
I got enough on my plate to not solve the world's problems for it.

India has plenty of laws where you can get locked up without a preliminary investigation.
I'm sure you don't want to give the Canadian government ideas..

I worked with a 3-star on a report once, and he said:

"You know, Canada's changing and it doesn't mean the old stock'll like it.
We gotta drag em along kicking and screaming anyway."
--
View attachment 75289
View attachment 75295
My wife is half South Indian, interesting the racial divide that exist in Bollywood.

My wife is half South Indian, interesting the racial divide that exist in Bollywood.
I have a friend or 20 from India. Apparently the bigotry, hatred, classism and religious rivalry can be really, really bad back in India as they have educated me (2nd hand info)

Only interest of mine is Singhs being able to open carry at religious processions and out in public.

I'm assuming that you mean the kirpan? Can the blade not be dulled so it's not a "weapon"?

One the places I worked at had one guy who quite frankly was almost utterly useless but several of the other employees basically carried him .
Apparently they came from the same small area in India and his Family was as it was explained to me was IMPORTANT.
And therefore it was their duty and responsibility to look after him . It was was a lot more complex then that but sometime during the twenty minute explanation of the Indian caste system I lost interest.
I have a friend or 20 from India. Apparently the bigotry, hatred, classism and religious rivalry can be really, really bad back in India as they have educated me (2nd hand info)

One the places I worked at had one guy who quite frankly was almost utterly useless but several of the other employees basically carried him .
Apparently they came from the same small area in India and his Family was as it was explained to me was IMPORTANT.
And therefore it was their duty and responsibility to look after him . It was was a lot more complex then that but sometime during the twenty minute explanation of the Indian caste system I lost interest.
To be fair, that's not exclusively an Indian thing. I'm pretty sure that most cultures have a variation of that (minus the caste system - or at least such a formalized caste system).

Multiculturalism's just state liberalism.
Every community lives by its own norms unless it aggressive harms another community.
The doctrine of multiculturalism as practiced in Canada isn't liberal. If it were liberal, multicultural practices would be left on the table for people to take up or ignore as they chose. Governments promote it, which is not leaving it on the table.

The doctrine of multiculturalism as practiced in Canada isn't liberal. If it were liberal, multicultural practices would be left on the table for people to take up or ignore as they chose. Governments promote it, which is not leaving it on the table.
Govts promote it in their media releases, sponsored festivals, and such, but they're not forcing people to go to those events or for folks to practice their cultural practices. They're just making people aware that they're there.

Traditional Sikh orders don't initiate outside the 4 castes & punish inter caste marriage with death.

Yeah, I'm glad Sikhi reveres weapons over lineage. South/East India had the whole change occupation change your village/lineage thing. North is just tribal.

I'm assuming that you mean the kirpan? Can the blade not be dulled so it's not a "weapon"?

PXL_20211205_0626229212.jpg

No, I meant firearms. Kirpan is a weapon and I already carry a 3ft sword.

Dude, I honestly don't care I just wanna carry weapons.

Guess, this is an example of anti-white racism @Fishbone Jones was talking about:

I'll be away for a few days.
Bollywood's dead & started in Lahore.
A lot of the female stars are southern.
People just think South = Black.
Outside Tamils or Biharis people aren't.

toda-tribe-of-India.jpg

This tribe resembles the Indus Valley people closest. The Indus Valley wasn't black & Aryans aren't white. 🤷‍♀️⚔️

India's really 3 or 4 races but thread drift..

Chinese travelers mentioned that both Ashoka Samrat (Maurya) and Bodh Avatar (Buddha) were Panjabi. 😁

2006px-HinduSwastika.svg.png

No, I meant firearms. Kirpan is a weapon and I already carry a 3ft sword.
Ok - forgive my ignorance but why do you think the govt of Canada would allow you to open-carry firearms because you're Sikh? Or a 3' sword for that matter?

AFAIK it's not one of the 5 Ks - at least the Kirpan is one so I can understand the cultural allowances for carrying one.

Govts promote it in their media releases, sponsored festivals, and such, but they're not forcing people to go to those events or for folks to practice their cultural practices. They're just making people aware that they're there.
Governments shouldn't be in the habit of sponsoring culture. Culture preservation is the business of people who want to practice it. Governments have a lot of other more important things to spend money on before culture.

@Brad Sallows The ancestral custom is the foundation of the constitution.
See no reason to separate the two, but entirely agree.
The Saxon name arises from the Seax.
A culture is always patronized and subsidized, look at woke capitalism.
allow

allowances.
ਸਿਖਮਤਵਿਚਅਕਾਲਪੁਰਖਜੀਦਾਪ੍ਰਤੱਖਦਰਸ਼ਨਗੁਰੂਗ੍ਰੰਥਸਾਹਿਬਜੀਦਾਹੈਅਥਵਾਗੁਰਾਂਸੰਤਾਂਦਾਹੈ।ਤਥਾਹੀਭਗਵਤੀਦਾਪ੍ਰਤੱਖਧੇਇਸਰੂਪਸ੍ਰੀਸਾਹਿਬਆਦਿਕ ਸ਼ਸਤ੍ਰਾਂਅਸਤ੍ਰਾਂਦਾਦਰਸ਼ਨਹੈ
In Sikhi, to view the [sargun, physical] form of Akal Purkh you can look towards Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as well as Saints. Like this to the [sargun] form of Bhagvati [Devi/Chandi, Goddess] view weapons [shastar and astar, melee and missile].

Weapons are the physical form of the Goddess.
Not really worried, and been carrying a 3ft Kirpan for years.
Need to/supposed to carry a missile weapon as well - thinking a sling?

https://www.reddit com/r/Sikh/comments/gin5v7/kirpan_the_struggle_for_spiritual_and_martial/
(Long embed on the British attempt to ban the Kirpan)

Government doesn't allow what it cannot stop.
Open carry of non-restricted is already legal.
In addition, to 5 K's there are also 5 weapons which includes firearms.
Singhs carry rifles to the Gurudawara, and a Sword alone is boring..

Last edited:
Back