• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Royal B.C. Museum to be imminently gutted in the name of 'decolonization'

Short answer, still millennia behind Europe and Asia... They were stone aged when Europe was in the middle of the industrial revolution.

Lack of exposure to outside influences would have left North America open to colonization by whatever bronze age+ civilization that decided to make a go of it. That it was white Europeans, rather than Asians is entirely due to the geography of the planet, not an innate "white" evil.
The First Nations in North America, lost their chance to compete with what was going on in the ROW when the Viking outposts collapsed. Had the Vikings been able maintain and increase their New World outposts, then trade, technology and skillsets would have been passed on to the Tribes. also European diseases would have swept through the populations earlier and they would have been in a population upswing with disease resistance by the time the later explorers came.

The First Nations in North America, lost their chance to compete with what was going on in the ROW when the Viking outposts collapsed. Had the Vikings been able maintain and increase their New World outposts, then trade, technology and skillsets would have been passed on to the Tribes. also European diseases would have swept through the populations earlier and they would have been in a population upswing with disease resistance by the time the later explorers came.
Yes. But we must not speak of this. :)

Or in the alternate history world the Chinese Han or Meng dynasty explorers discover NA and they go to colonize.

Or in the alternate history world the Chinese Han or Meng dynasty explorers discover NA and they go to colonize.
Enough evidence that Chinese vessels visited the West Coast, either on purpose or driven there by storms and prevailing winds. Had the Chinese colonized the West Coast, things would be very interesting today.

Enough evidence that Chinese vessels visited the West Coast, either on purpose or driven there by storms and prevailing winds. Had the Chinese colonized the West Coast, things would be very interesting today.
They played the long game and won.
lol are you saying things may not be that different than what BC is today? please don't don't take me at all serious.

What little of Chinese history I know I don't think the FN would have any better or even as well in this alt history.

We had a "guest" in one of our ranges. You know what his nickname was amongst his fellow gang members?

Chink

I am not kidding.

As an older guy now and watching the world it amazes me the things and lengths the progressive/liberal side with go to advance the agenda. I do admire the relentless of it all. They never stop. Sometime slow down but never stop.

When you have an undiagnosed mental illness, it's hard to stop. The problem is no-one has the moral fortitude to stop their non sense.

When you have an undiagnosed mental illness, it's hard to stop. The problem is no-one has the moral fortitude to stop their non sense.
Lol. I don't always think its mental illness (or maybe I'm the one with it) It the religious type doggedness they have. In many ways I see it as a religion. We have replaced traditional religion with progressive/woke/lib ideology. It has its holy days and sacraments too. Is their a part of the human sole that that needs to filled?

Last edited:
Is their a part of the human sole that that needs to filled?

The way I see it, is we give individuals too much power when they are the minority. A simple stupid tweet with XXX number of likes and shares automatically means people (as in everyone) is outraged for whatever topic. Ignore them and the problem goes away.

lol are you saying things may not be that different than what BC is today? please don't don't take me at all serious.

What little of Chinese history I know I don't think the FN would have any better or even as well in this alt history.
I was being polite, the Chinese would have enslaved them and used them to mine, metals and coal.

....:ROFLMAO:

Only in B.C. could Liberals be called "right-wing."
They used to be called right-wing in Quebec too. (back when a certain candidate to the Conservative leadership used to run their party)

Nowadays Quebec politics are just kinda weird.

Back