• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freedom Convoy protests [Split from All things 2019-nCoV]

Mendicino ‘misunderstood’ in saying police asked for Emergencies Act: deputy minister

I'll go out on a limb and suggest Lametti misunderstood too. Lots of innocent misunderstandings to go around.
I did not misunderstand his words when he said "if your politics disagrees with ours we'll freeze your bank accounts" or words to that effect.
That's a statement I'd conjure up in the next election if I were running as a CPC candidate.

I did not misunderstand his words when he said "if your politics disagrees with ours we'll freeze your bank accounts" or words to that effect.
That's a statement I'd conjure up in the next election if I were running as a CPC candidate.
And Freeland's juvenile giggling during her presser about the enactment of the EA and freezing of bank accounts should give everyone a glimpse into her soul.

So was freezing private citizens' bank accounts just an honest mistake too then? That's one helluva a mistake... I'm not looking forward to the next "oopsie" by this open and transparent democratic government.
Y'know, you might want to learn a little something about tone and sarcasm in a post before you go off dribbling at the mouth like a lobotomite over it. follow me for other not-looking-like-a-goof tips.

Y'know, you might want to learn a little something about tone and sarcasm in a post before you go off dribbling at the mouth like a lobotomite over it. follow me for other not-looking-like-a-goof tips.
I gathered you were criticizing the LPC with your sarcasm, like I was. Was I mistaken?

No, you didn't. You gathered I was making excuses for them and took a shot. Wrong weapon, wrong target.

Wrong. But do go on and tell me more about what I think.

LILLEY UNLEASHED: "The Trudeau gov't caught lying again about the emergencies act"​

Up next, Mr Mendicino will be explaining how Canadian gun owners asked the Trudeau government to ban handguns.

Globe and Mail has guns out (pun intended) for Mendocino's explainations

"If the Trudeau Liberals were trying to convince people they had something to hide with regard to the decision to invoke the federal Emergencies Act, they could hardly do a better job. "

Not sure how mendencino can stay on after this.
Him and the Justice Minister, they both have been singing from the same songbook.
But nothing will happen because, and I heard this from Supriya Dwivedi and Kathleen Monk, that even if law enforcement did not ask for the EA, that the locals who lived near the Hill were screaming for action was reason enough to enact the EA.

Makes you wonder what secret OICs, if any, were enacted during the Emergency Act. The Emergency Act that the police asked for...

A suspicious sort might even suggest the government shit the bed on purpose at the onset of the protests in order to set the stage for enacting the EA.

Of course that's just conspiracy nut talk. We clearly don't have a reason not to trust this government.

Globe and Mail has guns out (pun intended) for Mendocino's explainations

"If the Trudeau Liberals were trying to convince people they had something to hide with regard to the decision to invoke the federal Emergencies Act, they could hardly do a better job. "
More detail via The Line
... Of course that's just conspiracy nut talk. We clearly don't have a reason not to trust this government.
Just ask them, right?

Back