• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MARS being renamed?

WTF is a warfare badge?
You know the SWO for the Yanks, the PWO pin for the Aussies and what ever the heck that POS thing is for the Canadian Naval Warfare Officers. I think we made it ugly enough that the Chiefs & PO's will want nothing to do with it! LOL!

You know the SWO for the Yanks, the PWO pin for the Aussies and what ever the heck that POS thing is for the Canadian Naval Warfare Officers. I think we made it ugly enough that the Chiefs & PO's will want nothing to do with it! LOL!
Can't find any images online. Any links?

I'm pretty sure its a ship (looks like a 280, but not sure) with an anchor? What ever it is its gawd awful.
I can't even see it properly in that image. I do miniature modeling as a hobby and I've learned over the years to judge the miniature in real life not from photos. So I'll reserve judgment.

What do C&POs have to do with this ?

What I will say about the pin is why TF do we have to slap a friggin maple leaf on every single god damned badge/patch etc...

Have enough confidence in ourselves to stop labeling everything as Canadian. I know its a great brand that leaf, but it's a terrible reflex.

Coxn's wanted a pin as well. From what I've been told.
I would agree with that.

What I will say about the pin is why TF do we have to slap a friggin maple leaf on every single god damned badge/patch etc...

Have enough confidence in ourselves to stop labeling everything as Canadian. I know its a great brand that leaf, but it's a terrible reflex.

I would agree with that.
By the dress manual, if we wanted it to take precedence over other badges, it needs a crown 😉

It needs more swords and guns. I don't feel aggressive enough wearing it 😁

1652719024447.png
A better picture. Its a shield with an anchor on it, with waves to the side. They are already calling it "The moustache".

We suck.

I respectfully disagree. I think it's less weird than the RN "seahorse" one.
You are attempt is noted but politely rejected. It looks absolutely horrid. We should have gotten some trekkie to design it.

You are attempt is noted but politely rejected. It looks absolutely horrid. We should have gotten some trekkie to design it.
Where is that picture from anyway?

It doesn't look as bad when you put it on the uniform. I just think it needs more "warfighter" vibe.

It feels a bit too close to a civilian airline pilot badge.

Back