• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Star Trek Goes Woke

Mental problems, hurt feelings, wahhhh. šŸ¤£

I simply said I would no longer be watching it.

Best brush up on those backhands.

That's one of the better episodes. Amazing what happens when you employ real writer's. As opposed to failed poly sci drop outs.

Just watch peace maker. Lol.
This show is amazing! John Cena as a man child with an extreme case of toxic masculinity. I love every minute of it!
Best Friends GIF by HBO Max

Star Trek has always been ā€œwokeā€ for its time. Ever since Kirk and Uhura snogged on screen for the first time. Not saying thereā€™s anything wrong with it, but it is like complaining about water being wet.
That was, however, inappropriate due to difference in rank. He was her commanding officer. Glad to see that things don't change in the future.

You were hurt enough to start a thread here still trying to make fun of the left...
I'm not hurt. I'm retired pushing 70 and don't give a fuck. I wouldn't expect someone to try and use such a childish, immature excuse to elicit a response here, but it follows the gist of most of your posts. Such a sorry little existence you lead. BTW, nobody makes fun of the left, we just report all the crazy, fucked up shit you guys do. People can usually draw their own conclusion and it doesn't look pretty.

Shrug You're the one starting a thread on the Army forum about Star Trek vs your sensibilities. You do you.
Nope. You are wrong. You should stop doing you. I simply said I would no longer watch it. You, Ocean Bonfire and the approvers of your posts seem to have a problem with my opinion. Extrapolating and lying about my words. I don't care. Your attacks simply show the childishness of your attempts. Don't talk to me of sensibilities when you guys come running every time I post. Looking for some tiny chink, an opening to attack me personally. You can deny, try shift blame or offer excuses. Doesn't matter though, it's the behavior expected from the group. Just like here. You jump in with your wrong opinion, try to chastise or embarrass. And then another misguided soul comes along and jumps in with the very same comment to attack me. Like a puppy that hides behind it's master, but barks like a ghetto dog.

Go back to your class, head down on the desk and relax. It's just Star Trek and it's in Radio Chatter.

Last edited:
Back