• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Federal Election 44 - Sep 2021

Doubtful.

I believe her.
She admits it herself: she's a WEF "Young Global Leader". She's compromised.

#dictator #castro #fucktrudeau #wef #corruption #blackfacehitler #evil #truth #openyoureyes #canada #freedomconvoy2022 #greatawakeningworldwide #savedemocracy #savethepeople #unitedwestand #freedom

:rolleyes:

Bit of a tangent, but how many were aware that trudeau's new coalition partner, Singh, is also a member of WEF? Now, I'm left wondering whether this pairing of parties was just singh's or trudeau's idea or was it schemed up behind closed doors by Schwab, with input from trudeau, singh and freeland?
Yes, we know WEF is your boogeyman this quarter. How little this organizations means has been previously discussed on this site, I think in the immediate wake of you sharing that article about why Freeland’s participation in WEF should be considered criminal breach of trust (hint: it’s not).

Your crew will have another chance to win an election once the current term is up, or when they can be part of Trudeau losing the confidence of the House and scuppering the minority.

• Insightful
Reactions: MJP
Yes, we know WEF is your boogeyman this quarter. How little this organizations means has been previously discussed on this site, I think in the immediate wake of you sharing that article about why Freeland’s participation in WEF should be considered criminal breach of trust (hint: it’s not).

Your crew will have another chance to win an election once the current term is up, or when they can be part of Trudeau losing the confidence of the House and scuppering the minority.
Just because you have a differing opinion, do you have some insatiable need to try and prove yourself superior by disparaging me?

Being an investigator, you know you leave no stone unturned. What is wrong with floating possibilities?

Just because you have a differing opinion, do you have some insatiable need to try and prove yourself superior by disparaging me?

Being an investigator, you know you leave no stone unturned. What is wrong with floating possibilities?
I’m not superior to you, I’m just another dude. Sometimes you simply seize on some weird stuff, and insist on spreading it here. The rabbit holes we’ve been watching you go down particularly in the past year or two are increasingly bizarre, and you’ve shown less and less inclination to be critical of the nature or sources of the information and theories you share here. I just don’t choose to awkwardly ignore it in every instance.

I’m not superior to you, I’m just another dude. Sometimes you simply seize on some weird stuff, and insist on spreading it here. The rabbit holes we’ve been watching you go down particularly in the past year or two are increasingly bizarre, and you’ve shown less and less inclination to be critical of the nature or sources of the information and theories you share here. I just don’t choose to awkwardly ignore it in every instance.
What a load of shit. You just don't like me questioning your bias. You have your idea on how things are and if anyone says different, they are bizarre. You don't prove them wrong, you just make it personal. There are those who believe 100% in trudeau and his government and everyone is honest and above board and trudeau is just out of his depth, quite similar to the way you think. And then there are those like me. Those that believe that the trudeau government is the most dishonest, conniving, backstabbing, ignorant organization in Canada. There are vast numbers that believe Klaus Schwab when he says he has people placed to bring governments to heel. People like trudeau, freeland and singh. It's really too bad we don't have RICO here. Lastly, you know very, very little about me and certainly not enough to intimate that you even have the slightest inkling of my mental state. Don't like what I post? Ignore the point or rebutt it. Leave your personal attacks at the office.

Last edited:
If you’re inferring a questioning of your mental state in that, that’s on you. I’ve accused you of nothing more than an excess of credulity, no different from many others who frequent some of the sites you’ve shared content from. Plenty of people in full possession of their faculties have been convinced of some… interesting things online. You aren’t entitled to be taken seriously when you insist on introducing the tangent to a thread.

Anyway, I guess I won’t hold my breath for a Christmas card this year. But I won’t be convinced to look for the WEF under the bed at night either.

EDIT TO ADD: Lest the DS feel the need to sum this up, no worries, I've said my bit and will now step back from the tangent.

How magnanimous of you. You started it and now your trying to take the high road. Expected and not surprised.

Fin

So I heard a very good comment about how this supply and confidence arrangement will affect the CPC leadership run.

In the unlikely scenario where Charest or Brown win they face the prospect of not sitting in the HoC for three years at least assuming the arrangement holds. Poilievre gets three years to either clean his act up or everyone sees him for what he is as his party disintegrates and splits.

I’m betting all CPC candidates were hoping for an earlier election. 3 years is going to be a long time to keep the party united under the circumstances.

So I heard a very good comment about how this supply and confidence arrangement will affect the CPC leadership run.

In the unlikely scenario where Charest or Brown win they face the prospect of not sitting in the HoC for three years at least assuming the arrangement holds. Poilievre gets three years to either clean his act up or everyone sees him for what he is as his party disintegrates and splits.

I’m betting all CPC candidates were hoping for an earlier election. 3 years is going to be a long time to keep the party united under the circumstances.
[/QU
And you better believe that the there are more than a few Liberal party members who are hoping for just that.

If a non-MP gets selected, I’m sure they’ll have a safe seat vacated and parachute the new leader in via byelection. But yeah, three years is a long time. Though fundamentally no different from a leadership replacement after a loss to a majority.

The CPC face a crisis of credibility and relevance. Walking that narrow line where one can both be CPC leader, and lead the party to victory, will not be an easy one.

If a non-MP gets selected, I’m sure they’ll have a safe seat vacated and parachute the new leader in via byelection. But yeah, three years is a long time. Though fundamentally no different from a leadership replacement after a loss to a majority.

The CPC face a crisis of credibility and relevance. Walking that narrow line where one can both be CPC leader, and lead the party to victory, will not be an easy one.
The CPC just have weak leadership that stands for nothing. O'Toole was a boring, indecisive and weak leader.

He also sounded like a weasel every time he opened his mouth. I don't like a lot of Trudeau's politics but can appreciate that he at least has some natural leadership abilities.

If the CPC had someone with a bit of flair, panache and "cojones" they would be performing far better.

Singh also has to make his deal with the devil productive, otherwise he be facing a revolt as well. People who vote NDP, like the Liberals only slightly more than the hate the CPC.

Singh also has to make his deal with the devil productive, otherwise he be facing a revolt as well. People who vote NDP, like the Liberals only slightly more than the hate the CPC.
If he gets major steps forward in pharmacare, dental, and some movement on affordable housing, those are tangible ‘wins’ for the NDPs platform, notwithstanding that the gulf between them and LPC on this items isn’t very vast. I think the NDP are largely realistic of their status as an opposition party. This is how they achieve wins. Besides, any NDP voter, notwithstanding hatred of the LPC- where else can they go that would be meaningful and viable? The NPD are very secure in their corner of the room.

Also, this gives them three predictable years where they can rebuild their war chest and raise funds. Elections are expensive and I don’t get the sense they have much in the piggy bank.

In the unlikely scenario where Charest or Brown win they face the prospect of not sitting in the HoC for three years at least assuming the arrangement holds.

That's not realistic. Typically someone in a safe seat steps aside, or something resembling that. Singh is from ON and represents Burnaby South.

That's not realistic. Typically someone in a safe seat steps aside, or something resembling that. Singh is from ON and represents Burnaby South.
Better idea: have the new leader purposefully stay out of the house until just before the next election and let PP be the lunching bag and take all the blame for not being able to curtail anything the Lib/NDP "not-coaltion" does. :D

If he gets major steps forward in pharmacare, dental, and some movement on affordable housing, those are tangible ‘wins’ for the NDPs platform, notwithstanding that the gulf between them and LPC on this items isn’t very vast. I think the NDP are largely realistic of their status as an opposition party. This is how they achieve wins. Besides, any NDP voter, notwithstanding hatred of the LPC- where else can they go that would be meaningful and viable? The NPD are very secure in their corner of the room.

Also, this gives them three predictable years where they can rebuild their war chest and raise funds. Elections are expensive and I don’t get the sense they have much in the piggy bank.
I know a number of NDPer who already disgusted by him. As for their warchest, they mortgaged that and their HQ. They are deeply in debt. If the CPC ever got their act together and went after the union workers, it would remove the only competent element in the party.

I know a number of NDPer who already disgusted by him. As for their warchest, they mortgaged that and their HQ. They are deeply in debt. If the CPC ever got their act together and went after the union workers, it would remove the only competent element in the party.
If he gets some major platform items implemented, what is the problem?

The whole point of a party is to implement you platform. Unless you have a majority, getting anything done is a feat. The alternative is they are just nay-sayers for the sake of being contrary, and just mark time until the next election. I think getting some concessions when they have 25 MPs is a great move, especially when they can't afford another election (that no voter wants anyway).

I've seen some pretty interesting approaches with unions modernizing their approach to actually drive improved production and work with the companies to get rid of the baggage (while ensuring they get basic due processes). Means that the company makes money and they still have jobs. Would be nice if that approach was a bit more universal, as the us vs them old school union/company relations really drove a lot of businesses out of the country.

No doubt some are. Others may be more pragmatic.

Every party has plenty of members who are wilfully blind to the realities of Westminster parliamentary politics and the ink their party can solve the country’s woes alone. All I’ll say is one needs to be a bit more deluded in one’s thinking if one believes that and aligns with a party that can’t and won’t form government.

Back